Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read (/Thread-Oscar-Resmed-S9-Compatibility-Device-settings-are-not-read)

Pages: 1 2 3

Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - xxxxqwe - 05-22-2021

I stopped using Dreamstation 2 for a while, I am using S9. I cannot see the details of my report with the Resmed S9 in Oscar. Points I can't see: device settings, RERA...

I am using the device in Autoset mode but it shows Cpap. I also scrambled the settings tab but could not find it. Why do these errors and omissions occur? Is it because S9's language is Turkish? 

Attached screenshot.

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - Sleeprider - 05-22-2021

Your chart looks very good, and there are very few events.  Your Resmed S9 Autoset does not provide RERA events, and that was not added until well into the production of the S10. There seems to be an error in the transcription of settings and pressures.  Is it possible you made a change to settings after the 21:51 session and the revised settings for two later sessions at  21:55 and 22:19 have not made it into the settings file?  Please use this again tomorrow, and if you still don't get correct settings. we might want to look at the data again.

If you want to pick out RERA just look for increases in flow limitation that terminate in a inspiratory spike on the flow-rate. You can zoom in on that and probably see an arousal.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=32416]

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - pholynyk - 05-22-2021

Yes. Almost certainly the text in the data files is in Turkish. This will confuse a lot of the searches for the data channel names.

However if you can send us a zip file of your SD card, I can (probably) work out the correspondence between the names and the channels. Some languages are already accommodated, and I will be happy to add Turkish to the list. It is likely that he same names are used in the AS10 and coming AS11, so this will be a valuable addition.

You can use OSCAR to create the zip file. Click on 'Help', 'Troubleshooting', 'Create zip of CPAP data card' ; then upload the zip file to https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b.

Thank you

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - xxxxqwe - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 11:04 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Your chart looks very good, and there are very few events.  Your Resmed S9 Autoset does not provide RERA events, and that was not added until well into the production of the S10. There seems to be an error in the transcription of settings and pressures.  Is it possible you made a change to settings after the 21:51 session and the revised settings for two later sessions at  21:55 and 22:19  have not made it into the settings file?  Please use this again tomorrow, and if you still don't get correct settings. we might want to look at the data again.

If you want to pick out RERA just look for increases in flow limitation that terminate in a inspiratory spike on the flow-rate. You can zoom in on that and probably see an arousal.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=32416]

I didn't know the S9 doesn't support RERAs. Thanks for information. There was also an error in transcription in the days when I did not change the settings. 
possibly due to Turkish characters.

RERAs only available on S10?

(05-22-2021, 11:16 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Yes. Almost certainly the text in the data files is in Turkish. This will confuse a lot of the searches for the data channel names.

However if you can send us a zip file of your SD card, I can (probably) work out the correspondence between the names and the channels. Some languages are already accommodated, and I will be happy  to add Turkish to the list. It is likely that he same names are used in the AS10 and coming AS11, so this will be a valuable addition.

You can use  OSCAR to create the zip file. Click on 'Help', 'Troubleshooting', 'Create zip of CPAP data card'   ; then upload the zip file to https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b.

Thank you

I uploaded.

Thank you for your great help and support.

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - pholynyk - 05-22-2021

I have merged the update for Turkish signal names into the source repository. The changes will show up in the next release.

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - xxxxqwe - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 02:33 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I have merged the update for Turkish signal names into the source repository. The changes will show up in the next release.

I wonder if I have a chance to use it before it goes release?   Rolleyes

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - GuyScharf - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 03:46 PM)xxxxqwe Wrote: I wonder if I have a chance to use it before it goes release?   Rolleyes

What platform (Windows, Mac, etc.) are you using?

(05-22-2021, 03:54 PM)GuyScharf Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 03:46 PM)xxxxqwe Wrote: I wonder if I have a chance to use it before it goes release?   Rolleyes

What platform (Windows, Mac, etc.) are you using?

Windows

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - A KLERK - 05-23-2021

I hope you are aware that you can switch OSCAR to Turkish?
[attachment=32450]

RE: Oscar&Resmed S9 Compatibility - Device settings are not read - pholynyk - 05-23-2021

My first merge was untested, but Sızıntı has no dots on the things that look like an i - now the leaks will be graphed.

Arie, the resmed loader has a table that has to contain the signal names as used in the edf files. If we could get an SD card zip file for each of our languages, I could fill it in more completely. We can't assume that the resmed programmers used the same words as a native speaker would!