Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
new user with new Resmed 11 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: new user with new Resmed 11 (/Thread-new-user-with-new-Resmed-11)

Pages: 1 2

new user with new Resmed 11 - mrfast - 06-05-2021

Just picked up my first CPAP machine from DME that is allowed to sell Resmed AUTO 11 before Aug planned release date.  Trying to figure out how to get into clinician mode? when manual will become available and if anyone has any idea if oscar will work with the machine in the near future?  Thanks

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - Cpapian - 06-05-2021

Oh everyone is going to love you! You might be the first.

On the 10 you would push the knob and the bar together to enter the clinical mode. Try that and see if it works. Let us know if it doesn't.

Can you post a picture of it.

The Oscar team will be looking to you for your data so they can do their "thing". It might take a bit, but Oscar is planned for the 11 IIRC

Lucky you!

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - kappa - 06-05-2021

mrfast, Welcome!
Have you tried pressing and holding both buttons on the main screen as was suggested elsewhere?
The sooner you share SD cards contents to the OSCAR team the sooner we'll have an idea of when (and if) it can be supported... Wink  Do you have an SD card in it now?
Welcome

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - srlevine1 - 06-05-2021

Congratulations on becoming an early adopter.

Could you please confirm if there is any way to attach a pulse-oximeter to your new machine? A hidden plug or port somewhere?

Looking forward to your review.

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - mrfast - 06-05-2021

I have a sd card in it and recorded my first night of data last night,  what files would i upload here?  I am not seeing a hidden port for other plugs other than the sd slot of course.

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - mrfast - 06-05-2021

here is picture of the Resmed 11 Auto.

yes i have a SD card in it now. will try pressing button on top and one on the screen, i will try both on the screen as well.  thanks.

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - DaveL - 06-05-2021

Welcome to the forum!

On my S10 I have to press AND HOLD the two buttons to get into the clinician menu. 3 seconds I think....

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - GuyScharf - 06-05-2021

(06-05-2021, 10:13 AM)mrfast Wrote: I have a sd card in it and recorded my first night of data last night,  what files would i upload here?  I am not seeing a hidden port for other plugs other than the sd slot of course.

Wonderful! We are very anxious to see what data from an AirSense 11 looks like.

Please make a zip file of the entire SD card and upload it to my Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH. Please include your forum name, model, and serial numbers in the zip file name so we can get back to you if we have any questions.

A photo of the label(s) with serial etc. numbers would be useful in case there is anything else we need.

Thanks for your help!

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - xxxxqwe - 06-05-2021

(06-05-2021, 12:29 AM)mrfast Wrote: Just picked up my first CPAP machine from DME that is allowed to sell Resmed AUTO 11 before Aug planned release date.  Trying to figure out how to get into clinician mode? when manual will become available and if anyone has any idea if oscar will work with the machine in the near future?  Thanks

Does the A11 have a touchscreen? if so, you can hold the power button and try the top-down or right-to-left combinations on the touchscreen like on the DS2.

Can you check PM for DME and price information?

RE: new user with new Resmed 11 - Cpapian - 06-05-2021

New sleek design ...... no knob ...... hummmmmm maybe try to hold the bottom bar and the box on the left together for a few seconds.