Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem (/Thread-date-change-I-made-in-OSCAR-caused-a-big-problem)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - LeeKopp - 07-05-2021

making the date change prevents/skips over any data import from SD card

Importing fails completely after I changed the date in OSCAR (upper left corner). OSCAR has been importing the Dreamstation ASV SD card data into the wrong calendar date.
I thought I could force the import into the correct calendar date.  Just updated OSCAR to the latest version last week before changing the date.

RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - Crimson Nape - 07-05-2021

You have me confused. What OS has a date change in the upper left corner? What is the date on your CPAP? Also, if you happen to be going back in time/date, and there is data already for that time period, OSCAR will have a problem with the data.

RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - LeeKopp - 07-05-2021

the date prompt is above the Calendar in the Daily View of OSCAR - this is where I changed date forward in time..  I have the Philips DSX500 T11 APAP - for which changing the date is not possible.

RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - Crimson Nape - 07-05-2021

The calendar on the daily screen is for showing the data for that date.  The CPAP's date for data is from noon to noon of the next day.  If you are using today's date (7/5/21), then your data date should show 7/4/21.  This holds true even if you didn't start your sleep session until after midnight.  Today's date will start at noon, your time.

Also, Please review the information contained in the links in my signature. These may help with some of the problems you are experiencing.

This is the log file created when I tried another SD card import.    text file

waveforms in screenshot from the SD card import session done immediately after my date chg.  July 1

RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - LeeKopp - 07-06-2021

I set the same date field on the Daily screen back a few weeks, retried the SD card import.  It worked - 4 sessions imported.  Date issue resolved.

Any ideas on my waveforms?

RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - GuyScharf - 07-06-2021

I notice that your list of index values shows the major contributor to AHI are CAs. But the Event Flags graph does not show a line for CAs. Have you disabled that event type using the drop-down in the lower left corner of the graphs?

Changing the display date (upper left corner on Daily page) will have no effect on the import process or what data is imported.

RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - LeeKopp - 07-07-2021

I found the page describing the best data to present to the forum.. Here is a prepared graph.

AHIs used to be mostly below 8...

[attachment=33573]

RE: date change I made in OSCAR caused a big problem - GuyScharf - 07-07-2021

Yes, but you have the graph display scrolled down so most of the interesting ones aren't visible!

What "flex" settings are you using?