Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? (/Thread-Any-experience-with-Lookee-cust-svc-for-Wellue-Ring)

Pages: 1 2

Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - pkersey - 07-17-2021

I decided to purchase a Wellue O2 sensor ring. In reading through various threads, it seems like Wellue's customer service isn't great. I found one post that said if you buy it through Lookee, their customer service is pretty good.

I just wanted to see if anyone has any input before I pull the trigger.

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - Crimson Nape - 07-17-2021

If you decide to go with the Lookee brand, would you object sending me its binary file for comparison to a Viatom/Wellue?   Based off the Viatom/Wellue file, it only contains a series number, time and date, SpO2, Pulse, and movement data.  It doesn't contain any personal information.  

Actually, if anyone has a Lookee brand oximeter, I am trying to obtain the binary data file for comparison.  It may be like the latest ViHealth Android version 2.65.0 that no longer creates a binary file.  In that case, the database file would be a great help. The Wellue/ViHealth name for this file is PulsebitO2.db.

Thanks

Please excuse the topic slide. . . Please resume normal posting.   Big Grin

- Red

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - pkersey - 07-17-2021

Hi. I'm not sure I followed all that. I'm a bit new to all this stuff.

At some point I plan to start using Oscar.
Would importing the data be possible using either Wellue ring or the Lookee ring?

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - Crimson Nape - 07-17-2021

Currently, the Wellue is supported in OSCAR. I don't know what kind of data the Lookee produces, that is why I was asking for a Lookee owner to provide its files.

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - pkersey - 07-17-2021

Got it, thanks!

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - pkersey - 07-20-2021

(07-17-2021, 07:53 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Currently, the Wellue is supported in OSCAR.   I don't know what kind of data the Lookee produces, that is why I was asking for a Lookee owner to provide its files.

Hi Crimson Nape,

Do you think the Lookee company would be of any assistance with answering the Oscar question? I assume they don't about Oscar, but maybe they could provide a sample file?

Let me know if you think it's worth me contacting them. Thx

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - factor - 07-21-2021

The 2 companies look to be selling the same product. I need to go look but I bet it’s on Alliexpress or alibaba.

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - Crimson Nape - 07-21-2021

pkersey - That is a good idea about contacting Lookee. I'm so use to never getting a reply that I have given up on this route. Please be my guest and contact them.

I hope you are successful!

- Red

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - Crimson Nape - 07-22-2021

I have emailed Lookee support, requesting sample data for their products.  We'll see...  Eat-popcorn

RE: Any experience with Lookee cust svc for Wellue Ring? - Crimson Nape - 07-22-2021

I received a reply. They use the ViHealth, so OSCAR can import its data.