Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Viatom Data import Oscar Error - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Viatom Data import Oscar Error (/Thread-Viatom-Data-import-Oscar-Error)

Viatom Data import Oscar Error - lvmickey - 07-30-2021

Oscar keeps saying it is getting data it has never seen in my Viatom Binary.  Oscar team please let me know if you want the data.  I tend to import a couple of sessions at a time so that may be the issue.  I have one day that Oscar doesn't think I had a session where I did.  I have no specific pap data within Oscar at the moment because I am on a Dream Station 2.

iOS app 2.24.0
Device Software 1.4.0

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - Crimson Nape - 07-30-2021

I'm guessing that you are using a Checkme series of oximeter. This has been addressed and will be in the next release of OSCAR. In the meantime, if you can, ignore the message.

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - lvmickey - 07-30-2021

I am using the O2 Ring which I don't think is a Checkme series.

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - Crimson Nape - 07-30-2021

That's strange!  The O2Ring and SleepU use a device ID of 3 in the data file, and the Checkme series uses an ID of 5.  As of the last release of OSCAR, only the 3-series had been seen.  That is why I was guessing that you had a Checkme series. If you would like to send me one of your data files, I'll be glad to look at it.

I see you list iOS. How are you getting the data to import into OSCAR?

Here is the Dropbox URL to send a file: https://www.dropbox.com/request/lTcfSVh0DD2oPeTPxpuV

- Red

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - sawinglogz - 07-30-2021

OSCAR will say that sort of thing whenever any data falls outside of the range we've seen and tested before. Many times OSCAR's interpretation of the data is entirely correct, but that alert is there to let people know that it might not be. If you send along the file that's producing that error, we can test it and update OSCAR accordingly.

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - masonmiller407 - 08-01-2021

I'm having the same issue, but I'm using the newest Checkme device. Is there a way to download the to-be-released OSCAR version? I tried building the OSCAR project using QT but I kept running into compiling issues. I guess I'm using beta macOS Monterey. Thanks in advance!

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - lvmickey - 08-28-2021

Sorry got covid and went to barely taking care of basics mode. I export the binary from iOS and send it to myself via telegram (may change this to discord). From telegram I safe the file on my laptop. It seems to happen when I import multiple files. I will drop a file or two in your dropbox link this weekend as I need to move multiple files over.

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - Crimson Nape - 08-28-2021

Instead of having to transfer to and from the cloud back to my PC, I use an app in my phone that is a ftp server.  This app allows any directory in the phone's file system to be used as it primary connection point.  I chose to point it to the ViHealth directory.  From my PC, I can issue a ftp connection directly to my phone and rsync the ViHealth data files.  This even allows for automation of this process.  You may wish to consider this.

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - lvmickey - 08-29-2021

Sounds like you are doing that with an Android?  I have thought about getting an android to automate the process.  I pull the binary, csv and pdf everyday generally.  If you are doing it with an iPhone I would love a DM of the details.

RE: Viatom Data import Oscar Error - lvmickey - 08-29-2021

I am going to guess it was a bug in the iOS app because the error has now stopped. Would you like for me to provide one of the older files still?