Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT (/Thread-QUESTION-ABOUT-RESMED-10-SLEEP-REPORT)

Pages: 1 2

QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - Joe Bezz - 09-13-2021

I hope someone can help me!

I have ResMed 10 Autoset machine and I have a question! If I change the Sleep report settings to from 1 month to 1 week or 1 day does it effect what data goes to the MyAir app, to the SD card or to my clinician? I'm guessing it is the only thing that changes is the display on the machine itself! Please confirm or correct! Thanks in advance for your reply!

Regards Joe

RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - Crimson Nape - 09-13-2021

The setting in question only affects the displayed results and nothing else.

RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - Joe Bezz - 09-13-2021

Thank you!

RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - SevereApnea - 09-15-2021

Thanks Joe!

Now if ONLY the display would remember to stay on the last selected time period.

When I wake up I ONLY want to see what happened during the night, not the last month!

Anyone know how to set this?

RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - Ratchick - 09-15-2021

That's weird. Mine stays on what I set it to. Are you viewing it through the clinician's menu or from the regular report screen? If you have to use the clinician menu to see it, go into the clinician's menu and scroll down to Essentials - make sure it's set to Plus - then you can see it from the regular sleep report option and as I said, it remembers what I last used.

I hope that helps!

Hi Ratchick,

No just from the regular Sleep Report screen at the end of a session or the end of the night.

Every time it defaults to Monthly view and I have to twirl and click away, 'twould be nice if it just stayed on Daily.

Come to think of it, I do switch the machine off every morning, is that what you do?

RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - pholynyk - 09-15-2021

Come to think of it, I do switch the machine off every morning, is that what you do?

BINGO!

Thanks for the reminder. We had a power outage last night, and my AirSense 10 went back to a monthly period.

Whenever you remove power, or completely turn it off, it will go to monthly reports. Simply stop the machine, and let it go to standby after it finishes the cool down period.

I don't know why ResMed defaulted to monthly reports at power up, but they did. So don't power down, and it won't reset to default.

Hm. ResMed!

Why indeed! 

Who would want to wake up in the morning and look at the data for the last month? Unless you are Rip Van Winkle maybe!?  Chuckle.

I can see the marketing now: Slept like a baby. For a month!!!!

RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - Ratchick - 09-16-2021

LOL that explains it. No, I just leave it to sit there waiting for its next use. There is a way to put it in low power mode if that's an issue. To enter power save mode, press and hold the start/stop button for three seconds until the screen goes black. Then when you want to use it again, just press start/stop once and the home screen should display as usual. I haven't tested if that would retain the setting or not. I would hope so!

RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT - Crimson Nape - 09-16-2021

The power save feature will end as soon as you start the CPAP, You have to place it in power save every time. One note for SD Wi-Fi users, this low power mode turns off the power to the card, preventing any communication to it. Guess how I know?