Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
OSCAR data not showing up? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: OSCAR data not showing up? (/Thread-OSCAR-data-not-showing-up)

OSCAR data not showing up? - FancyCpap - 09-21-2021

I am new to this board.  I tried to search and see if I could find any threads that dealt with my issues but didn't see anything that exactly matched.  Forgive me if this is something that has been answered before.  I downloaded and installed Oscar, created a new profile, imported the data from my SD card which has info on it for one night. Just got my new SD card.  But, once the data is imported OSCAR is not showing anything. The Daily View, Overview, Statistics are still all grayed out.  I am trying to see the data from my ResMed Airsense 10. I have uninstalled OSCAR and removed the OSCAR_Data file and then reinstalled everything a couple of times.  Not sure what to do?

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - SarcasticDave94 - 09-21-2021

Maybe this helps, try opening OSCAR and within the settings somewhere is a Purge Data option. Sometimes the losing info from your SD glitches and since something uploaded for day X but it got corrupted, and then it's not going to pull it in again. So you need to purge that day and redo it.

Sorry I wasn't specific on OSCAR settings, I'm out of practice for now while I wait on dummy doctors to get me a correct machine. It's only been 2 years of stupid doctors incompetent treatment.

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - Crimson Nape - 09-21-2021

Hi FancyCpap!  -  Welcome

Have you verified that there is data on your new SD card?  When you click on its drive letter, do you see the following?
  • Directories:
    • DATALOG
    • SETTINGS
  • Files:
    • Identification.crc
    • Identification.tgt
    • Journal.dat
    • STR.edf

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - GuyScharf - 09-21-2021

And to confirm a detail -- do you have an AirSense 10 Autoset or some other model (there are four: CPAP, Elite, AutoSet, AutoSet for Her)?

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - FancyCpap - 09-24-2021

(09-21-2021, 05:38 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi FancyCpap!  -  Welcome

Have you verified that there is data on your new SD card?  When you click on its drive letter, do you see the following?
  • Directories:
    • DATALOG
    • SETTINGS
  • Files:
    • Identification.crc
    • Identification.tgt
    • Journal.dat
    • STR.edf

I see everything you listed on the SD card except Journal.dat

(09-21-2021, 06:05 PM)GuyScharf Wrote: And to confirm a detail -- do you have an AirSense 10 Autoset or some other model (there are four: CPAP, Elite, AutoSet, AutoSet for Her)?

Yes, I have an AirSense 10 Autoset.

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - FancyCpap - 09-24-2021

(09-21-2021, 05:32 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Maybe this helps, try opening OSCAR and within the settings somewhere is a Purge Data option. Sometimes the losing info from your SD glitches and since something uploaded for day X but it got corrupted, and then it's not going to pull it in again. So you need to purge that day and redo it.

Sorry I wasn't specific on OSCAR settings, I'm out of practice for now while I wait on dummy doctors to get me a correct machine. It's only been 2 years of stupid doctors incompetent treatment.

I found "Purge ALL Machine Data".  But, when I hit it nothing happened.

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - GuyScharf - 09-24-2021

What platform are you running on (Windows, MacOS, etc.)?

"Purge ALL Machine Data" doesn't work because you don't have any machine data yet. If you did, the menu items would not be grayed out.

What happens when you click on the Import button? Does it show you the drive letter (or equivalent on your platform) of your SD card, and is that correct? When importing from an SD card, you need to import from the root directory of the card; don't navigate to any folder within the card.

If you are doing that, use Help > Troubleshooting > Create zip of OSCAR diagnostic logs and upload the resulting zip file to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - FancyCpap - 09-25-2021

DUH!  I finally got it to work.  I was just not understanding the Import CPAP Data Window and when it popped up I thought I was just asking where to put the data not asking where the data was.  I don't know if that makes sense but it is working now.  THANK YOU!

RE: OSCAR data not showing up? - GuyScharf - 09-25-2021

You are one of many new users to do that! We have improved the dialog title message in 1.3.0 to try to offset that misunderstanding.