Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[CPAP] Airsense 11 filters - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [CPAP] Airsense 11 filters (/Thread-CPAP-Airsense-11-filters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Airsense 11 filters - OpalRose - 12-10-2021

My DME also sends me Spirit Medical filters. In all honesty, these filters are well made, don't shred and are not thin. I believe they work as well as any.

RE: Airsense 11 filters - ScottZZZ - 12-10-2021

My DME sent me the Resmed-branded "Standard" Airsense11 filters. As mentioned earlier in this thread, they are very thin, open-weave filters.

The "Aeroflow" brand "Ultrafine" filters I acquired are manufactured by Spirit Medical (these are apparently available from multiple suppliers under different in-house names). That's what I'm using now. They fit perfectly and are much thicker/denser than the Resmed "Standard" but are not quite as thick/dense as the filter that came factory-installed in my AS11.

I still want to see what the Resmed-branded "Ultrafine" filter looks like. That *may* be what was factory-installed in my AS11. But I haven't been able to find the Resmed-branded Ultrafine filters (p/n 39304, 39305, 39306) anywhere yet.

RE: Airsense 11 filters - eroemer - 12-14-2021

I found a supplier that sells the Spirit Medical Hypoallergenic filters (CF-39304-2) for the AS11, for $0.92/2-pack, but they are not listed on the supplier list. Is there a way I can "suggest" a supplier site to see if they merit being on the supplier list? At this price (lower than I have seen elsewhere), I am not sure how reliable the site is, and I don't want to post the site name, so as not to violate forum rules.

RE: Airsense 11 filters - Marc - 01-11-2022

Actually, those are the Resmed model numbers for the standard filters.  Here are the model numbers for the Resmed Hypoallergenic filters for the Airsense 11 (which are nowhere to be found):
AIRSENSE 11 Hypoallergenic model numbers for future reference:
1 Pack: 39304
2 Pack: 39305
12 Pack: 39306
50 Pack: 39307

By the way, forum rules allow you to post the NAME of the DME, just not the URL (link).

RE: Airsense 11 filters - eroemer - 01-11-2022

The items I received came in "Spirit Medical" packaging, and were labeled "Hypoallergenic Ultrafine Filter ResMed Air 11", and were definitely more substantial than my original standard filter that came with the unit. It looks like the Spirit Medical part numbers are CF-39304-x where 39304 is hypoallergenic, and x is how many are in the package. At least that is what the items I received appear to be. The filters were much more dense that the standard filter I received from my DME. The vendor also sells Spirit Medical Standard filters as CF-39300-2 (2-pk).

The filters fit perfectly and appear to working just fine. I feel much more confident with these than the standard filters I received from my DME. The 2-pk for $0.92 seemed a better price than I was seeing anywhere else.

RE: Airsense 11 filters - lmcdowel - 01-18-2022

I just ordered a 12-pack on Ebay--a box of six 2-packs labeled hypoallergenic with the product #CF-39304-2. It looks like there's more on Ebay. Under 8 bucks including shipping. The label says Total Home Care and specifies the Airsense 11.

RE: Airsense 11 filters - Hmm888 - 01-22-2022

Has anyone thought of or used surgical masks or N95 masks cut to shape in their Air Sense 11?

RE: Airsense 11 filters - Hmm888 - 01-24-2022

(01-18-2022, 09:03 PM)lmcdowel Wrote: I just ordered a 12-pack on Ebay--a box of six 2-packs labeled hypoallergenic with the product #CF-39304-2.  It looks like there's more on Ebay. Under 8 bucks including shipping.  The label says Total Home Care and specifies the Airsense 11.

I'm appaled why Resmed is using such small thin filters. I cut up my weaved filters that fit my old Respironics Remstar and I'm using them instead.

RE: Airsense 11 filters - turbo - 01-28-2022

I get mine from valley cpap and medical supplies. They buy a 50 pack and sell as many as you need. They sell the originals by resmed. They have a website but I'm a local, so I just pick them up from their store

RE: Airsense 11 filters - Melman - 01-28-2022

I suspect N95 mask material would be too resistant to air flow and may result in damage to the machine. Bear in mind that we inhale the same air with the same particulates and microorganisms when not using the machine and the density is only increased by 0.5-1%. by the machine.