Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] (/Thread-Data-from-Prisma-Smart-Soft-CPAP-machines-no-longer-needed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] - GuyScharf - 12-07-2021

We are hoping to add OSCAR support for the Prisma Smart and Prisma Soft CPAP machines in the near future.

If you have either of these machines, and would like to support OSCAR development for these machines, it would be most helpful if you would share the contents of your SD card with the OSCAR development team. We will use your data only for developing OSCAR and will not share it with anyone else.

If you can help, just make a zip file of your entire SD card and then upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

We appreciate your help and are excited about adding support for the Prisma Smart and Prisma Soft machines.

[UPDATE: We have enough sample data. Thank you for your contributions.]

RE: Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] - electric.sheep - 12-07-2021

Hi there,

My dad used to own a Weinmann Prisma Smart APAP (now Lowenstein), and while the machine is gone (and so I believe is the SD card), the data is still in my dad's computer.

Would this work for your reverse engineering efforts?

If so, let me know and I'll gladly share the data with you (provided we can ensure confidentiality)

Cheers,

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - Sleeprider - 12-07-2021

Electric.sheep, is the data a complete copy of the SD card?

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - GuyScharf - 12-07-2021

Thanks for your offer.

If the data is a copy of the SD card, it would be useful. If the data is created by some program, then it would not be useful.

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - zellem - 12-08-2021

I've got some simulation data (not on patient), is that useful?

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - GuyScharf - 12-08-2021

If you mean the "patient" was being simulated and the CPAP machine was operating normally, then, yes, I think the SD card data could be useful.

Thanks!

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - electric.sheep - 12-08-2021

GuyScharf & SleepRider,

I am not sure of the data extraction method, it was downloaded to be used with Lowenstein's pap therapy software (PrismaTS, via this forum).

PrismaTS is no longer installed in that computer, so I can't say if it has an SD card reader module, but I don't remember it having it, I'm almost certain the data had to be copied and downloaded to the computer.

Would this data be PrismaTS working files? Would they be raw SD card data? It's hard to say.

I'll gladly share folder names and file names in case that helps pinpointing the origin.

Cheers,

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - Crimson Nape - 12-08-2021

You would zip the complete contents of either your Computer folder, SD card, or USB drive, used to collect the CPAP's data.  You then would name the zipped file something like, ElectricDotSheep_PrismaTS.zip and upload this file to the Dropbox URL.  

After zipping the file and naming it, click on the Dropbox link and follow the Add files prompt.

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - StuartC - 03-02-2022

I have about 2 weeks' worth of data from a trial of a Prisma 30ST.  Happy to supply it. Would you like it?

RE: Wanted: Data from Prisma Smart and Soft CPAP machines - GuyScharf - 03-02-2022

Yes, we would like it as we don't have data from a 30ST machine.

Please make a zip file of the SD card and upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

Thank you!