Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? (/Thread-Resmed-air-curve-10-vauto-machine-not-detecting-sleep-time-accurately-anymore)

Pages: 1 2 3

Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - 17WRX - 12-17-2021

My Aircurve 10 vauto stopped detected the full amount of time I am sleeping a couple of months ago but I didn't care because my sleep was going well. But in the past month or so I've been waking up with headaches again like I'm having lots of events in my sleep. So I downloaded OSCAR again and uploaded my info but unfortunately all it the program sees is what the machine is showing which last night it says I slept a little over two hours when in reality I slept a little over 7 hours. Also the actual numbers that it is reporting seem wildly off.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so were you able to fix it?

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - SarcasticDave94 - 12-17-2021

Could you post sample OSCAR shots? We're visual learners around here.

Any chance you use Smart Start/Stop?

Was the SD card in the PAP before you slept?

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - 17WRX - 12-17-2021

Here is the last image of data.

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - OpalRose - 12-17-2021

Please repost your chart. We need to see the left sidebar along with the graphs.

Use the F12 key to take a Screenshot of the daily page. We need to see the following graphs: Events, flow rate, pressure, flow Limitations and leak rate.

Use the links in my signature line to guide you.

Thanks.

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - 17WRX - 12-17-2021

Is it F12 on a Mac? Right now I have to go to work but I'll try somehow repost all of the info tomorrow.

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - OpalRose - 12-17-2021

Ok, try View > take screenshot.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=OSCAR_Chart_Organization

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - sheepless - 12-17-2021

make sure the machine clock is set correctly. looks like your graph began at 12:00. resmed defines days as noon to noon.

Honestly it doesn’t appear to keep time correctly anymore. If it was connected to the internet I would think it got a virus. But it’s completely off line so that’s not it. I’m going to use a Resmed for Her machine tonight I bought from another user on this forum when I first starting using cpap. I cannot stand another night full of apneas again with my aircurve machine. I think the issue might be central apneas since it’s a bilevel machine. I’ve read that they can cause them. That is the only thing I think it could be. Hopefully I can upload more data in the days to come and figure it all out because the sleep doctors I have seen in the past were completely worthless.

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - Crimson Nape - 12-18-2021

Is this problem occurring nightly?   Here are some things to do to help in locating your issue.
  1. If you have Smart Start turned on, turn it off.
  2. Record the total machine hours used, located in the Clinician's menu.  Do not use the sleep hours, listed in the Statistic's screen.   Compare the total time after a night's sleep.  Does the time differ greatly from the reported time in OSCAR?
  3. Replace the SD card.  Make sure that the replacement doesn't contain any data.
  4. If you have a spare power supply, substitute it for your current one.
  5. Depending on your knowledge and confidence level, replace the CR2032 internal battery.

Good luck!
- Red

RE: Resmed air curve 10 vauto machine not detecting sleep time accurately anymore?? - Dormeo - 12-18-2021

And -- simple to do -- check the setting on the internal clock of your machine right before you go to bed, resetting it if necessary. The machine's clock does not set itself. Just before bedtime is recommended so you don't run into mid-day change-over hassles.