Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
How To install prisma ts software ? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: How To install prisma ts software ? (/Thread-How-To-install-prisma-ts-software)

Pages: 1 2

How To install prisma ts software ? - Amir Eid - 02-07-2022

What are the correct steps to create a correct database to supplement the installation of the program ? 

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - OpalRose - 02-07-2022

There is a software download and instructions for the Prisma TS here in the Private Files and Links Forum.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-PrismaTS-WEINMANNsupport-Software-for-Weinmann-machines-only

You must be logged into your Apnea Board Forum account to access the above link.

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - Amir Eid - 02-07-2022

- I read all the instructions, but there is no way and the steps that I follow to create the server that the program accepts... What are the correct steps to do that and avoid this problem?

- Please share with someone who has experience in installing the program properly .

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - SuperSleeper - 02-07-2022

I don't know for sure, but the server installation option is supposedly a choice during the initial installation (from what I've heard).

I would suggest completely uninstalling the entire software package, and re-installing it again to see if the "full" server software option is presented as a choice during the installation.

If you've already done that, I have no clue.  I do know others have gotten it to work okay somehow.  Apnea Board really does not support the Prisma software.  About the only thing you can do is ask here in the Software Support Forum and hope that an experienced user can offer an answer.

So, if anyone knows for certain, please post.

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - Jeff8356 - 02-07-2022

Amir Eid, 

When you installed the software did you choose the complete install?

[attachment=39702]

If not, then you will probably need to uninstall it, then reinstall it again so the db gets installed.

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - Imre - 02-02-2023

Hi There,
These are comments from 2017 Smile
I'm also struggling to find the software.
Was using Resmed and Oscar
But now the NHS in the UK is forcing the Prisma-s as they quit the contract with Resmed.
So there will be probably bigger demand for this piece of software
It's a pity that Oscar doesn't supporting it Sad

I'll update the post once I find a Solution

Have a nice Day 
Imre

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - Crimson Nape - 02-02-2023

Hi Imre!  -  Welcome

Have you looked at the Member's Only Private Files for the Prisma software?  If not, try this link, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-PrismaTS-WEINMANNsupport-Prisma-Journal-Software-for-Weinmann-machines-only

- Red

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - savcpap - 03-21-2023

Salve, anch'io ho avuto problemi con prismaTS dopo un lungo periodo di buon funzionamento.
Si è bloccato senza nessun motivo, ho dovuto ripristinare Windows 10 ma senza nessun risultato.
Ho provato a cancellare il file .zip dell'applicazione e a reinstallarlo. Leggendo sul forum mi è venuto in mente che forse mancava qualcosa: l'installazione semplice non funziona in quanto richiede l'indirizzo di un database server e ho provato l'installazione completa. Ciò che manca è l'installazione del Microsoft SQL 2014 SP2 , da scaricare e installare e dopo scompattare il file .zip e installare nuovamente prismaTS. Tutto è andato a buon fine

Moderator Action: English translation added

Hi, I too had problems with prismaTS after a long period of good working.
It crashed for no reason, I had to reset Windows 10 but to no avail.
I have tried deleting the application .zip file and reinstalling it. Reading on the forum it occurred to me that maybe something was missing: the simple install doesn't work as it requires the address of a database server and I tried the full install. What is missing is the installation of Microsoft SQL 2014 SP2, to download and install and then unpack the .zip file and install prismaTS again. Everything worked out

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - Egosumquisum - 05-17-2023

(03-21-2023, 04:11 AM)savcpap Wrote: Ciò che manca è l'installazione del Microsoft SQL 2014 SP2 , da scaricare e installare e dopo scompattare il file .zip e installare nuovamente prismaTS. Tutto è andato a buon fine

Moderator Action: English translation added

What is missing is the installation of Microsoft SQL 2014 SP2, to download and install and then unpack the .zip file and install prismaTS again. Everything worked out

Grazie per il suggerimento!
Prima di provare a installare tutte le versioni, sapresti dirmi quale delle 5 hai installato? Local, express, WT, ADV o Management STudio?

Thx for the hint
Which one of the five did you installed? Local, express, WT, ADV or Management STudio?

RE: How To install prisma ts software ? - negotio - 05-26-2023

(05-17-2023, 01:19 PM)Egosumquisum Wrote: Grazie per il suggerimento!
Prima di provare a installare tutte le versioni, sapresti dirmi quale delle 5 hai installato? Local, express, WT, ADV o Management STudio?

Thx for the hint
Which one of the five did you installed? Local, express, WT, ADV or Management STudio?

"Express" should be fine.
I supplied the current version prismaTS_5.13.0.13 (dated 2023) to @SuperSleeper, who - I suppose - will add it to the private file section. This version can be installed as a local workplace without the need to install the SQL server. I think this will solve some issues due to the compatibility of the SQL server.