Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
OSCAR support for AeonMed - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: OSCAR support for AeonMed (/Thread-OSCAR-support-for-AeonMed)

Pages: 1 2

OSCAR support for AeonMed - OlaStensby - 04-22-2022

I have a auto cpap, AeonMed As100 Auto. It works well, just recently bought it to replace the Resmed S9 i got assigned from the doctors:

With the Resmed device I could use OSCAR for viewing the content on the SD-card but it seems OSCAR does not support my new machine?

Anyone out there with knowledge about this or how I can get it to work...

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - GuyScharf - 04-23-2022

I've never heard of that brand and it is not supported by OSCAR. The OSCAR team is always interested in seeing the SD card data from machines new to us. If you would be willing to share your data, please make a zip file of the SD card and upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.

Thanks!

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - OlaStensby - 04-23-2022

Upload done now according to your instructions!

I would be so happy if OSCAR could implement support for also this machine..
:-)

Br

/Ola

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - GuyScharf - 04-23-2022

Thank you; we received your data.

I had wondered if the data might be in a format we were familiar with, but it does not appear so. We have more popular machines that we want to add support for, so I don't see us adding support for AeonMed any time soon.

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - OlaStensby - 04-23-2022

Thank´s for reviewing it..

Still in hope for the future..
:-)

Br

/Ola

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - Raver - 09-26-2022

Hello OlaStensby. 

Aeonmed actually has software for the unit so you can look at the clinical data. They also have an APP which works with an optional wifi module that is about the size of a small USB thumb drive. It fits in that opening by the SD card. This allows the morning reports to be sent to your smart phone. They should also be releasing their online portal where you will be able to upload your data.

I have also asked SLEEPHQ if they would support the brand, looks hopeful so far as they have asked if I would be willing to beta test.

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - OlaStensby - 09-26-2022

After Me being annoying enough the Swedish distributor agreed to provide me the SW, a Windows program, to allow me to review the data from the cpap.. However it is/feels like a very old and shaky program..

Do you have more information on the app, did not find any in Apple/Appstor - maybe for Android only?
Is the wifi module available for purchase?

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - ChjApnea1 - 01-23-2023

did you ever get a reply? I just got the same device and OSCAR has no clue (as far as I can tell). My Doc. lives in the US and I'm an exPat. Have to get the data to them somehow.

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - OlaStensby - 01-23-2023

No… I did not get any reply on this..

RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed - Crimson Nape - 01-23-2023

Sorry for the lack of response to your questions. The AeonMed is a Chinese product that doesn't seem to be licensed for the North American market.

- Red