Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resmed 11 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resmed 11 (/Thread-Resmed-11)

Resmed 11 - Fwalter - 04-29-2022

Is the new resmed 11 supported? I have to submit reports for the DOT. I have been using this software for several years without issue. 

Works like a charm on the 10 model. Just checking to make sure I’ll have no issues printing off the usage reports. 

Thanks, Frank

RE: Resmed 11 - pholynyk - 04-29-2022

As long as you have the time zone set to your local standard time, you shouldn't have any problems. All the graphs and calculations are correct.

RE: Resmed 11 - Crimson Nape - 04-29-2022

Yes, OSCAR supports the Resmed 11 data files. Now the bad news. . . Resmed in all their wisdom decided to change some file extensions. This can cause problem for OSCAR is you try to use the same SD card in an AS10 and also an AS11. So it will require to reformat the card when jumping between machines.

RE: Resmed 11 - pholynyk - 04-29-2022

It's always best necessary to use separate cards for each machine. I think you have been doing that.

RE: Resmed 11 - Fwalter - 04-29-2022

I did have two tens with separate cards and separate names on Oscar. Well yesterday someone decided to steal my truck 10 when I wasn’t paying attention in a hotel lobby!! 

So I had to order a new one and it will be a 11 and have a separate card and name

RE: Resmed 11 - CB91710 - 05-11-2022

I was beginning to be worried that I wasn't going to be able to continue to use my FlashAir cards.
Even after using the machine to erase all data, OSCAR still did not find valid data for last night... my first night with the new A-11.
I created a new profile, same issue.
I compared the folder on the card with the FlashPap data folder, and one of the changes from the A10 to A11 is the file "Identification.tgt" was changed to "Identification.json", and Flashpap did not copy it.
Once I copied that file, I was able to import the data files without a problem, and the same OSCAR profile seamlessly shows my old A10 data as well as the new data.

Hopefully, this identification file is not updated regularly, or if it is, I hope it does not create any issues with Flashpap not importing it.

RE: Resmed 11 - pholynyk - 05-11-2022

The Identification file (either tgt or json) contains hardware configuration data and possibly some software version information. The hardware won't change, and OSCAR doesn't look at the rest of the file. No worries.

RE: Resmed 11 - Crimson Nape - 05-11-2022

If your FlashAir is a W-04, then you can drop FlashPAP and use other methods to download your data. Depending on the O/S you're using, you could activate WebDAV on the FlashAir and use rsync or SyncToy2 for Windows to download the newer data.