Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP (/Thread-Still-very-tired-every-day-even-after-8-hours-sleep-with-CPAP)

Pages: 1 2 3

Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - topdba7 - 06-03-2022

Hello fellow CPAPers,

Could you please help? I have been using CPAP continuously for 1 year, yet still feel very tired every morning as if I did not sleep at all, even though my AHI is very low. I have attached my sleep reports from last night.

Thank you very much!
Tony

*** Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed. ***

Images cannot be hosted from a personal computer.  Please either attach them to your post (for CPAP related images only) or use an image hosting service.  For help in attaching images, please review Attaching Images and Files on the Apnea Board.

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - AntKo - 06-03-2022

Hi,

We cannot see your attachment currently. Please make sure to attach the image by uploading in the "Attachment" section and not with copy paste.

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - Jeff8356 - 06-03-2022

Tony,

There is a link in my signature with instructions for posting images.  As AntKo said copy/paste from your computer will not work in the forum.

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - topdba7 - 06-03-2022

Sorry, pictures did not get attached to my original post. I have attached 2 pictures to this post.

Thanks again for your help1

Tony

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - clownbell - 06-03-2022

When I started CPAP, I remember it took about 90 days before I started feeling significantly better. Stay the course. The numbers look great to me, but I am not an expert. Hopefully, one will come along soon.

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - topdba7 - 06-03-2022

It I have been using CPAP for 1 year, much longer than 90 days. Even though the number looks very well, sometime I even get 0 for AHI. However, every morning I wake up feeling very tired. I have to take a few minutes nap without CPAP on, to be functional for the day.

Thanks,
Tony

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - staceyburke - 06-03-2022

It shows an hour of time of O2 drop.  That could be to low of a min pressure or it could show you have low oxygen during the night.  The bottom of the left column is not showing the 02 data.  so again, I can't be certain but I have been on 02 supplement for several years and if I don't have it I'm feeling bad the rest of the day.

(06-03-2022, 02:06 PM)staceyburke Wrote: It shows an hour of time of O2 drop.  That could be to low of a min pressure or it could show you have low oxygen during the night.  The bottom of the left column is not showing the 02 data.  so again, I can't be certain but I have been on 02 supplement for several years and if I don't have it I'm feeling bad the rest of the day.

Hi Stacy,

I do use O2 supplement (2L/min). I have attached the O2 reports.

Thank you!
Tony

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - topdba7 - 06-04-2022

I increased the pressure to EPAP=7.8 , IPAP=9.8 and O2=3L/minute last night and feel a little better this morning, but the flow limit is getting higher. don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Tony

RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP - topdba7 - 06-07-2022

Could you please advise how to improve my flow limit? Even though I increased PS to 3.0 (EPAP=7.2 and IPAP=10.2), the flow limit is still very high.