Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Lost data on Resmed graphs - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Lost data on Resmed graphs (/Thread-Lost-data-on-Resmed-graphs)

Lost data on Resmed graphs - worthog - 03-12-2012

Hope someone can help

I downloaded my nights data into the Resmed software this morning and when I went to view it, I found that there was no data shown on both the Summary Graphs and in the Statistics file, for all days that were already saved and last nights data.

However there is data showing in the Detailed Graphs.

Can someone explained what has happened and how do I go about having the data showing in the Summary graph and in the Statistics file

RE: Lost data on Resmed graphs - JumpStart - 03-12-2012

Funny you should mention this, worthog. This morning I also downloaded last nights data into ResScan. There was a little over 1 hour of data missing, beginning about 1 hour after I went to bed. The data then resumed for a little over another three hours. In the previous four nights of data, there has not been a hitch in the software or the download. I also deleted today's download, and tried again with the same results. However, SleepyHead did not show any loss of the same data, from the same card. Anybody have an ideas??

RE: Lost data on Resmed graphs - zonk - 03-12-2012

(03-12-2012, 06:44 PM)JumpStart Wrote: Funny you should mention this, worthog. This morning I also downloaded last nights data into ResScan. There was a little over 1 hour of data missing, beginning about 1 hour after I went to bed. The data then resumed for a little over another three hours. In the previous four nights of data, there has not been a hitch in the software or the download. I also deleted today's download, and tried again with the same results. However, SleepyHead did not show any loss of the same data, from the same card. Anybody have an ideas??
Did you adjusted the clock time to daylight savings.

RE: Lost data on Resmed graphs - worthog - 03-12-2012

(03-12-2012, 09:51 PM)zonk Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 06:44 PM)JumpStart Wrote: Funny you should mention this, worthog. This morning I also downloaded last nights data into ResScan. There was a little over 1 hour of data missing, beginning about 1 hour after I went to bed. The data then resumed for a little over another three hours. In the previous four nights of data, there has not been a hitch in the software or the download. I also deleted today's download, and tried again with the same results. However, SleepyHead did not show any loss of the same data, from the same card. Anybody have an ideas??

Yes we are now in NZ for hols and we have adjusted the time forward by 3 hours. That should not of affected it tho

RE: Lost data on Resmed graphs - worthog - 03-13-2012

(03-12-2012, 11:54 PM)worthog Wrote:

Yes we are now in NZ for hols and we have adjusted the time forward by 3 hours. That should not of affected it tho

Well this morning when I downloaded last nights data, the system showed all the data in the other graphs, that I referred to above in my orignal posting. so all is ok now.

RE: Lost data on Resmed graphs - zonk - 03-13-2012

(03-13-2012, 02:53 PM)worthog Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 11:54 PM)worthog Wrote:

Well this morning when I downloaded last nights data, the system showed all the data in the other graphs, that I referred to above in my orignal posting. so all is ok now.
Glad it,s all good now.
B36 explain the S9 clock time change in this thread.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-DST-and-CPAP-Does-the-clock-change