Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Pulse Ox Import Into OSCAR - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Pulse Ox Import Into OSCAR (/Thread-Pulse-Ox-Import-Into-OSCAR)

Pulse Ox Import Into OSCAR - boxofrain - 07-16-2022

Hello all, I am very frustrated and I apologize if this has been covered. I am sure it has but I cannot make heads or tails out of the answers. 
My question is... I have a FLL330 wearable pulse oximeter. Image attached. It exports the data to my ViHealth app on my iphone. From there I can export a binary, csv or pdf file. None of these files will import into my OSCAR. They are greyed out when I try. I cannot see how to get a direct connection from the device to my MacBook. Maybe it only works with PC? So my questions are:
Can I somehow import the data into OSCAR?  Either directly or from an exported file?
If not, what is my solution if I have a MacBook? Is there a device that works with MacBook?
My technology level is above average but not expert so please be gentle. Thanks so much.

RE: Pulse Ox Import Into OSCAR - Jeff8356 - 07-16-2022

The Facelake FL330 looks like a re-branded Wellue Sleep-U, but I can't say for sure.

I have the Sleep-U and can transfer the binary file from my iPhone to my Mac, then import the binary into OSCAR using:
Data > Import Viatom/Wellue Data

You might try using the "O2 Insight Pro" software for Mac.  It's for the Wellue brand but it may also work with the Facelake.  You can find it at Supplier #40 website under "FAQ & Download".  It connects to the Oximeter using Bluetooth and downloads the data.  Then import it into OSCAR as I mentioned above.

Worth a shot....

RE: Pulse Ox Import Into OSCAR - SleepyMac - 07-16-2022

I thought the phone binary could be imported into OSCAR, maybe someone else can speak to that, but I don’t think the current iPhone version can export the binary. Do you use Android?

At any rate, I import my data through the Mac App Store app: O2 Insight Pro.

Devices may vary, but mine only retains the last 4 sessions.

Turn on device/ring and connect to Mac app through bluetooth. (Make sure phone app is not running)

Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to connect.

Download data

You may not need to, but I disconnect my device at this point.

In Oscar, Goto data menu, select import Viatom/wellvue data

Point Oscar to directory:
/Users/<YourUserNameHere>/Library/Containers/com.viatom.O2PCViewer-BLE/Data/Library/Application Support/O2_Insight_Pro/DATA/<Device SerlalNumber>

If you’re importing more than one day of information, you can select multiple data files using command-click (trackpad).

Oscar should remember this directory for future imports.

Hope that helps.

(07-16-2022, 01:58 PM)SleepyMac Wrote: I thought the phone binary could be imported into OSCAR, maybe someone else can speak to that, but I don’t think the current iPhone version can export the binary.  Do you use Android?

The current iPhone app (2.30.21) can export Binary, CSV and PDF.  And, yes, the binary can be imported into OSCAR
You can use AirDrop if you have that setup between your Mac and iPhone

I just find it easier to use the "O2 Insight Pro" app on my Mac instead...

RE: Pulse Ox Import Into OSCAR - boxofrain - 07-16-2022

OMG Jeff, that worked!!!! I never even paid attention to the Data--->Import Viatom/Wellue Data. 
I thank you a MILLION times!!!! 
BoR

BoR,

Glad to hear it worked for you!