Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? (/Thread-Equipment-Somnetics-Transcend-365-Clinical-Menu)

Pages: 1 2

Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? - flipflop49 - 07-29-2022

I purchased the Somnetics Transcend 365 travel CPAP for trips. I have a Resmed 11 for home use that the my doctor's DME company supplied. The settings on that one can be changed by the DME company as needed. However, settings the Transcend 365 apparently must be done directly on the machine using a "Clinician Menu" or desktop software. I bought the Transcend 365 directly from the company website and they won't help me about how to get access into CPAP to make these minor adjustments.

Somnetics won't help at all. You'd think that I was asking them for nuclear launch codes or something!

Bottom line here is: Does anyone have up to date info about how I can access the Transcend 365 clinician menu myself, so that I can keep settings in my travel CPAP the same as my Resmed CPAP at home. Please respond here on the board or PM me.

Thanks

RE: Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? - Crimson Nape - 07-29-2022

Hi flipflop49! -- Welcome

The manual listed in the CPAP Setup Manuals wasn't any help?

RE: Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? - flipflop49 - 07-29-2022

(07-29-2022, 05:22 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi flipflop49! -- Welcome

The manual listed in the CPAP manuals thread wasn't any help?

Hello and I appreciate your responding!  Thanks

No, I don't see any of the Somnetics Transcend models on those lists. Am I missing something??

Some web browsers, like Firefox, have a text find option (Ctrl-F) that allows a quick search of a web page.  Here is the link to the Transcend page: Transcend User Guides

I had already found that Somnetics webpage. I have their desktop software and have read the user manual. Unfortunately nowhere do they mention how to access the clinician menus in the Transcend 365.

Sad

If your unit has 2 or more buttons, it is usually a combination of holding 2 of the buttons down for a few seconds. I'm sure you've already thought about that.

Yes I had hoped that it was something like that, but I can't find any combination of buttons that opens up a hidden menu or anything like that. They insist on keeping it all so frustratingly mysterious. I believe that there must be some kind of special "Clinician" software program separate from the user software program that they offer on the website. And there is also some kind of password required also. Have tried Google with no luck at all.

Grrrrrrrrr......

With a little Google-foo, I found that the Transcend analytical software also has the clinician option in it. You will be prompted for a password to enter this portion of the software. Rumor has it that the password is, "juniper". After selecting the "Configure Device" button, it may display a screen asking you to provide a name, email and phone number. If so, just leave it blank. This was for the DME to register the device.

Memorize this post and then burn it! Cool

RE: Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? - flipflop49 - 07-30-2022

I really don't mean to be so dense but where can I find that software. I've had no luck trying to google and find it anywhere. 
Thanks again for your help.

RE: Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? - Crimson Nape - 07-30-2022

There are 2 software packages at the bottom of the page in the link I had provided in my post above. Scroll down to the bottom of that page.