Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help (/Thread-Resmed-Curve-10-need-model-help)

Pages: 1 2

Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Fiveseven108 - 09-14-2022

Hello can anyone tell me what year this was built?  I found someone selling this unit for $900 which i believe is a good price but i want to make sure i am not buying a old unit.  is it possible he reset the hours of use also?   is $900 a fair price for this unit?  Thank you!

he said model is #37095. I need to confirm this is a Curve 10 ST.

here's a photo of the usage screen.

[attachment=44592]

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - staceyburke - 09-14-2022

I have purchased 2 aircurve VAUTO from Supplier #2. Very good machines (used) less than one month.

If the one you are looking at is a VAUTO it is about the same amount supplier 2 costs. But you need to know which model it is AND which model you need.

A ResMed aircurve 10 comes in a number of models and each has a use and cost.

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Fiveseven108 - 09-14-2022

I require a aircurve 10 ST.... on Supplier #2 it lists

s10-aircurve-st - $2599
refurbished for $1759

can anyone confirm model # 37059 is a ST? i can't find the info anywhere.

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Brazen - 09-14-2022

It looks to me like the Aircurve 10 ST has that name in the lower right corner on the front of the machine.  
Ask for a picture of the whole front of the machine.

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - zellem - 09-15-2022

I think the third and fourth number of the sn is the manufacture year

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Fiveseven108 - 09-15-2022

Thanks! i'll ask him for a picture.. also is there anyway he could manipulate the total hours used?

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Brazen - 09-15-2022

Also ask for a picture of the ID sticker.  

Here's a link to the resmed ID information. Manufacture date included. 
https://www.resmed.com/en-us/healthcare-professional/business-resources/unique-device-identification/

The label on my machine does look a bit different than described in that link but as said zellem said, the third and fourth numbers in the serial are the manufacture year.

I don't know if clearing the data, which can be done in settings, clears the machine hours.

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Gideon - 09-15-2022

A properly refurbished machine can reset the run hours. If the blower was replaced it is legit. A Factory reset cannot change the total run hours

Your step 1 with any usedachinebis to.perform a factory reset to ensure that all the settings are reset to their default values.
Step 2 is to enter your prescription values / your settings.

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - OpalRose - 09-15-2022

Fiveseven108,

Let us know if you received a pic of the device you are considering.

Ask for a picture of the front, [should say "VAuto, S, ST or ASV"]

[attachment=44608]

Also, the Serial number is listed in the on screen "About" menu, and on the back panel of the device.  

The first two numbers signify where the machine was manufactured.  I believe 23 is Singapore and 21 is Australia.  The next two numbers represent the year it was manufactured.

RE: Resmed Curve 10 need model # help - Fiveseven108 - 09-15-2022

(09-15-2022, 10:06 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Fiveseven108,

Let us know if you received a pic of the device you are considering.

Ask for a picture of the front, [should say "VAuto, S, ST or ASV"]

Also, the Serial number is listed in the on screen "About" menu, and on the back panel of the device.  

The first two numbers signify where the machine was manufactured.  I believe 23 is Singapore and 21 is Australia.  The next two numbers represent the year it was manufactured.

This is a photo of the back of the unit he sent to me...  Can you tell me what date it was made?  is 900 a good price for this unit?

[attachment=44612]
[attachment=44613]