Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? (/Thread-Resvent-iBreeze-20A-any-info)

Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? - BadGoodDeb - 12-14-2022

Anybody know anything about a new-to-me brand called iBreeze 20A by Resvent?   I’ve been on a Resmed Airfit 10 for 7.75 years and was due for a new machine … plus I moved to a new state and insurance system.  The new DME says Airfits are out of stock and hard to get hold of.  Resvent’s iBreeze is supposed to be quite similar.

Except I would dearly like to know how to do my own set point again.  Sleep study wants me on 6 fixed; I’m used to auto 8-14. I’d prefer to at least have an auto setting of 6 - 14, so any sinus issues not present during the sleep study can be auto corrected for by the machine!  I have non allergic rhinitis, and varying states to my sinuses.  I’m not content to switch to my old machine and wait 6 weeks for another appointment, if my sinuses get clogged or I catch a cold, when I could adjust the settings MYSELF. 

I’d also love to find out if my $80 (personal money) Resmed Airfit 12V DC adapter will work on this new machine. I have 12V battery backups in case of power outages (or in case of camping) and I test them monthly, so I need a working DC converter. I’m not keen on shelling out for another unit which looks identical, barring the brand name on it!

Since I didn’t find the word “Resvent iBreeze” on a search (guess I should try those terms separately) I suppose the OSCAR software doesn’t know how to read this brand’s data?   I still have the previous Sheep-something software, but I’ll download the new stuff and see if it can read my card.  [After the DME deigns to provide a new mask, too, so I can even test the machine and put some data on the card.]

Deb

RE: Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? - Psychotech - 12-15-2022

go for a resmed machine , resvent are not a good machine, if resmed are not available and you need a machine urgently go for bmc/luna g3

RE: Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? - Powermax - 06-27-2023

What exactly is wrong with iBreeze 20A?

RE: Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? - Psychotech - 06-27-2023

(06-27-2023, 06:02 PM)Powermax Wrote: What exactly is wrong with iBreeze 20A?

Too many stories of malfunction and problems from users of resvent

Where are these stories posted?

I am thinking of getting one for the WIFI modem.

RE: Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? - Crimson Nape - 06-27-2023

While not all posts are actual problems, try a Google search using, "site:apneaboard.com resvent problems".

- Red

try same using Resmed instead of Resvent "site:apneaboard.comresmed problems"

makes Resmed look bad.

Consumer affairs rates them 3.9 out of 5.

RE: Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? - Crimson Nape - 06-27-2023

I'm sure that's true, but your question was finding the problem reports on a Resvent, not Resmed. Why are you deflecting after I tried to supply an answer to your question?
- Red