Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR (/Thread-AirSense-11-Autoset-Compatibility-with-OSCAR)

AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - crazednut - 01-19-2023

Hello All,

I began using a new ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset programmed for CPAP-mode (at pressure level 6) three nights ago.  My mask is of the nasal pillow variety.  In an attempt to mitigate leak issues, last night I taped my mouth shut, and my AHI went from <1 the preceding night to 7.4.  So that was disappointing.  And the all-day moderately-severe headaches and debilitating fatigue I've experienced for a year continues today ...

Although I've tried to import detailed data from a 16-GB FAT-32 formatted SD card (that resided in the AirSense all night) into OSCAR, the only data that shows in the app, for each of the last three nights, is summary data.  Below is what OSCAR shows for last night.  At the bottom center of the screen is "There is no data to graph.  Graphs switched off." and at the bottom right "0 graphs" ... without the ability to access a pull-down menu from this location.

Is OSCAR capable of importing detailed data from an AirSense 11 Autoset when used in CPAP-mode?  If so, any suggestions? Is there a setting that can be adjusted in OSCAR that is preventing import of the detailed data?

Many thanks in advance!

***  Moderator Note: Corrupted image removed  ***
Images can not be hosted from a personal computer.
Please upload apnea or software related images to the Apnea Board server. For all images not directly related to apnea or its software, please use an image hosting service.  
Please read this link for further information:  "How to: Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board" .

RE: AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - crazednut - 01-19-2023

Wow.  Awfully sorry about the extensive gibberish at the end of my previous post.  Obviously, I did something wrong in attaching the image.  Hopefully, the attached jpg will work ...

RE: AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - Crimson Nape - 01-19-2023

The first thing to try is to unplug the power to AS11.  Wait about 30 seconds (to allow any capacitor time to discharge).  Make sure the SD card is not locked in the write protect mode, and insert it into the AS11.  Power it up and try it to night.  Don't take the card back out to see if any data was written.  It will only write the detailed data in real time and doesn't cache it in the hardware.

If the above steps prove unsuccessful, try a new SD card. SD cards are notorious for failing.

- Red

RE: AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - crazednut - 01-20-2023

Red,

Thanks for your help!  Powering-down and then back up did the trick.  I received detailed data on the SD card last night.

I'll post the results on the Main Apnea Board Forum.

Best regards,
Tom

RE: AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - BelgianWaffle - 02-02-2023

I also only get this screen of data, nothing on the right. I reformated the card, unplugged my machine, reloaded the data and reimported the data. Nothing extra was added. Did you get the screen with more detailed data?

RE: AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - crazednut - 02-02-2023

Hi BelgianWaffle,

Yes, I did get the card to record detailed graph data.  As Crimson Nape said above, you might try a different SD card.  Please note: our equipment only records detailed data if the card is inserted during xPAP use ... once a sleep session is over, it is impossible to record it on the SD card.

Best regards,
Crazed   Wink

RE: AirSense 11 Autoset Compatibility with OSCAR - BelgianWaffle - 02-05-2023

Thanks for your help! I got the complete dataset after having the card in overnight. I had missed that step. Wonderful to be able to see the data!
BelgianWaffle