Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Hose Hair - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Hose Hair (/Thread-Hose-Hair)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hose Hair - Lukie - 12-04-2013

Any suggestions for hose hair? I use a chin strap and nasal pillows FX set-up and my hair looks like hell in the morning.

RE: Hose Hair - trish6hundred - 12-04-2013

Hi lukie,
I know what you mean. I always tell my husband before we go anywhere, I have to wet and comb my hair to get rid of that "CPAP look," (Ha-ha.)

RE: Hose Hair - zonk - 12-04-2013

Maybe hairnet

RE: Hose Hair - PaulaO2 - 12-04-2013

I have really short hair. If I have to go somewhere ghastly early in the morning, I use a washcloth and wet my hair by rubbing it with the cloth then brush it down. Or I wear a cap. I have my Green Bay Packers hat. When my hair gets longer, I have the "Albert Einstein" look and a hat just is not enough.

Later in the day, I just shower before we go anywhere. That's really the only way to get rid of it.

But seriously, there's nothing to prevent it. A hair net might but that's one more piece to put on.

RE: Hose Hair - bwexler - 12-05-2013

If your hose has that much hair, you may have other problems.
I would , for sure, leave the hairy hose at home when I go out.

RE: Hose Hair - PsychoMike - 12-05-2013

Hehehe....I have a simple solution: 1/4" crew cut. My head has been mostly near naked since my days in uniform and I find that straps just can't dent the Brillo pad that is my head Smile I'd bet that being bald is also an alternative to prevent "hose hair", but I don't plan on finding out unless I set a new fund raising record for a charity ride I do Wink

RE: Hose Hair - simplysara - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 12:25 PM)bwexler Wrote: If your hose has that much hair, you may have other problems.

Thank you for the good chuckle!

Thanks

RE: Hose Hair - elliott2 - 12-05-2013

(12-04-2013, 08:43 PM)Lukie Wrote: Any suggestions for hose hair? I use a chin strap and nasal pillows FX set-up and my hair looks like hell in the morning.

I'm bald as a cue ball and shave what little trys to grow in. I don't understand what his thread is about. Laugh-a-lot

RE: Hose Hair - courtney123 - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 12:25 PM)bwexler Wrote: If your hose has that much hair, you may have other problems.

ROFL !

RE: Hose Hair - eviltim - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 12:30 PM)PsychoMike Wrote: Hehehe....I have a simple solution: 1/4" crew cut. My head has been mostly near naked since my days in uniform and I find that straps just can't dent the Brillo pad that is my head Smile I'd bet that being bald is also an alternative to prevent "hose hair", but I don't plan on finding out unless I set a new fund raising record for a charity ride I do Wink

I have super short hair too but I can still feel an "indent" and it bugs me. I've taken to washing my hair in the morning.