Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Sleepyhead won't read SD card - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Sleepyhead won't read SD card (/Thread-Sleepyhead-won-t-read-SD-card)

Pages: 1 2

Sleepyhead won't read SD card - wthoms - 01-08-2014

Sleepyhead reads the SD card of my Resmed S9 Ok. I have recently been switched to a Repironics BiPAP AVAPS machine by my sleep doctor. Sleepyhead can not read the SD card of that machine. Is there a patch available. Since i live in Canada US suppliers will not ship Encore Viewer to me. Sleepyhead is my only option.
Willie Thoms

RE: Sleepyhead - trish6hundred - 01-08-2014

Hi wthoms,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and best of luck to you with your new machine.

RE: Sleepyhead - JJJ - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 11:05 AM)wthoms Wrote: Sleepyhead reads the SD card of my Resmed S9 Ok. I have recently been switched to a Repironics BiPAP AVAPS machine by my sleep doctor. Sleepyhead can not read the SD card of that machine. Is there a patch available. Since i live in Canada US suppliers will not ship Encore Viewer to me. Sleepyhead is my only option.

What version of SleepyHead do you have? What OS? Have you checked the list of machines that SleepyHead supports? ('Cause it's a short list, albeit the most popular machines.)

As for Encore Viewer, I don't use it (no version for my OS), but I thought it was a download.

RE: Sleepyhead - wthoms - 01-09-2014

(01-08-2014, 06:06 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 11:05 AM)wthoms Wrote: Sleepyhead reads the SD card of my Resmed S9 Ok. I have recently been switched to a Repironics BiPAP AVAPS machine by my sleep doctor. Sleepyhead can not read the SD card of that machine. Is there a patch available. Since i live in Canada US suppliers will not ship Encore Viewer to me. Sleepyhead is my only option.

What version of SleepyHead do you have? What OS? Have you checked the list of machines that SleepyHead supports? ('Cause it's a short list, albeit the most popular machines.)

As for Encore Viewer, I don't use it (no version for my OS), but I thought it was a download.

SleepyHead v.9.3 OS is Windows 8.1 or Windows 7

RE: Sleepyhead - robysue - 01-09-2014

Unfortunately, SH does not reliably work with the System One BiPAP AVAPS machines yet. You really do need to get a hold of Encore Basic or Encore Pro. And it needs to be the newest version of Encore, not the Encore Viewer version sold by Supplier #1.

RE: Sleepyhead - Apapuser - 01-09-2014

Hi

New member Apapuser here.

I Installed ResScan 4.3 last night after having obtained Resmed S9 autoset. I used an integrated card reader to personalize the SD card, although I loaded the rescan driver before seeing advise not to. Have yet to check the data Integrity. Tell me however how does sleepyhead stack up against ResScans. Does it provide more data or is easier to use ?

thank you

RE: Sleepyhead - me50 - 01-09-2014

apapuser, a lot of members like SH. If you can download it and check it out to see if you like it. There are benefits to both but I think more members use SH (SH is not just for Resmed machines). Hope this helps.

RE: Sleepyhead - Apapuser - 01-09-2014

(01-09-2014, 04:11 PM)me50 Wrote: apapuser, a lot of members like SH. If you can download it and check it out to see if you like it. There are benefits to both but I think more members use SH (SH is not just for Resmed machines). Hope this helps.

Ok thanks much. Probably will try to load this weekend

Apapuser

RE: Sleepyhead - wthoms - 01-10-2014

(01-09-2014, 12:00 PM)Apapuser Wrote: Hi

I Installed ResScan 4.3 last night after having obtained Resmed S9 autoset. I used an integrated card reader to personalize the SD card, although I loaded the rescan driver before seeing advise not to. Have yet to check the data Integrity. Tell me however how does sleepyhead stack up against ResScans. Does it provide more data or is easier to use ?

thank you

It does only provide basic data on SleepyHead. Rescan will give you the whole thing

RE: Sleepyhead - Apapuser - 01-10-2014

(01-10-2014, 02:57 PM)wthoms Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 12:00 PM)Apapuser Wrote: Hi

thank you

It does only provide basic data on SleepyHead. Rescan will give you the whole thing

Ok thanks I think I will stay with ResScan

Apapuser