Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resmed S9 data card - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resmed S9 data card (/Thread-Resmed-S9-data-card)

Resmed S9 data card - hoser - 01-16-2014

Every week or two I take the data card out of my resmed S9 and download the data into the Resmed application. I have been doing this for the last 2 years. I have noticed over the last couple of months that each time I put the card back into the S9, it tells me that the data card is bad and I have to delete the data on the card to make it work again. I am ejecting the card from my PC before I detach the card reader.

Since I download the data on a regular basis deleting the data on card has not caused me to lose any data.

I'm wondering why this is happening.

RE: Resmed S9 data card - me50 - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 09:05 AM)hoser Wrote: Every week or two I take the data card out of my resmed S9 and download the data into the Resmed application. I have been doing this for the last 2 years. I have noticed over the last couple of months that each time I put the card back into the S9, it tells me that the data card is bad and I have to delete the data on the card to make it work again. I am ejecting the card from my PC before I detach the card reader.

Since I download the data on a regular basis deleting the data on card has not caused me to lose any data.

I'm wondering why this is happening.

I am not sure how to help you with why this is happening (I am presuming that you don't have an SD slot in your PC) but I did want to say that you probably should download your info more than every 2 weeks or so as some data is not stored past 7 days.

I am sure you will get some better answers from others.

RE: Resmed S9 data card - drgrimes - 01-16-2014

Hoser, I was having similar problems. Two things will solve this problem. You have to power the S9 down by holding the power button down until the screen goes totally black (2 or three seconds) before removing SD card, then move the little lock button to the "locked" position.

When replacing SD into S9, unlock first, replace card, then press the power button. It should say something about reading the card, but no other error messages should appear.

I have not had a data error for several months since doing it this way.

RE: Resmed S9 data card - zonk - 01-16-2014

Someone found the problem was faulty card reader and someone else said reformatting the card solve the problem. Lock the card before you put in the card reader prevent anything written on the card and corrupt it. If you forget to unlock the card, the machine will remind you to unlock as it does not start with the card in lock position. If flow data important to you, you need download at least once a week. the card store 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of flow data. Detailed data including flow data written directly on the card (not stored by the machine)