Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued? (/Thread-PurSome-Ruby-Red-Chin-Strap-by-Care-Fusion-discontinued)

Pages: 1 2

PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued? - Lukie - 01-20-2014

I was told by a favorite online vendor that the Ruby Red chinstrap was being discontinued. Some vendors still carry it. I wrote an email to Care Fusion directly but no answer yet. Does anyone have any information on this?

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?????? - trish6hundred - 01-20-2014

Hi Lukie,
I hope it hasn't been discontinued, it will be interesting to hear what you find out.

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?????? - me50 - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 03:26 PM)Lukie Wrote: I was told by a favorite online vendor that the Ruby Red chinstrap was being discontinued. Some vendors still carry it. I wrote an email to Care Fusion directly but no answer yet. Does anyone have any information on this?

I don't know if I use the same one that you do but I just got one last Thursday. Does yours have the adjustable tab on the top and in the back with the cup for your chin?

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?????? - PaulaO2 - 01-20-2014

I couldn't find it listed on their website. A search of their site for Ruby got nothing. A search for "chin strap" got a result for a PureSom Headgear/Chinstrap. It would be a shame if they did because it is very popular.

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?????? - me50 - 01-20-2014

the Tiara Topaz chin strap that has been discontinued but I can't find where any of the others are being discontinued.

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?????? - Lukie - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 05:39 PM)me50 Wrote: the Tiara Topaz chin strap that has been discontinued but I can't find where any of the others are being discontinued.

I tried to order it from everyone's favorite CPAP online dealer and they said it was discontinued. I got a look alike from amazon and it is okay but a bit flimsy. Im not sure it will hold up to washing. I ordered a PurSom Ruby Red extra large from another outlet and hopefully I will get the real deal. I'll let you know. I wrote an email to Care Fusion but they have not gotten back to me yet.

(01-20-2014, 09:18 PM)Lukie Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 05:39 PM)me50 Wrote: the Tiara Topaz chin strap that has been discontinued but I can't find where any of the others are being discontinued.

I tried to order it from everyone's favorite CPAP online dealer and they said it was discontinued. I got a look alike from amazon and it is okay but a bit flimsy. Im not sure it will hold up to washing. I ordered a PurSom Ruby Red extra large from another outlet and hopefully I will get the real deal. I'll let you know. I wrote an email to Care Fusion but they have not gotten back to me yet.

if you look in product review, I posted a photo of the one that I use. not sure if it is the one you use. I hope they don't discontinue it and wouldn't understand if they did b/c it sells and has to make a profit. Maybe they are bringing out an updated one. I searched the internet and didn't see that it was discontinued so I dunno.

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued? - Dietzes - 01-20-2014

I just ordered an adjustable Ruby Red chin strap from [link removed] last Friday. It's on it's way. They also have the original non-adjustable in stock.

----
In the future, please use our Supplier's List to refer to online suppliers. In this case, you would have said Supplier #1. Please take the time to re-read the rules. The link to the Rules and the Suppliers List is at the top of every page. - Moderator

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued? - trish6hundred - 01-21-2014

Hi Dietzes, WELCOME! to the forum.!

RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued? - Dietzes - 01-21-2014

Thanks
(01-21-2014, 07:03 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Dietzes, WELCOME! to the forum.!