Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Data on sd card question - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Data on sd card question (/Thread-Data-on-sd-card-question)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Data on sd card question - kerm007 - 02-15-2014

Hi all

if I download my data from my sd card does the data will stay on the card ? I have to bring it to my doctor next week

Thanks a lot

K

RE: Data on sd card question - trish6hundred - 02-15-2014

Hi kerm007,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will help you with your data question, soon, best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: Data on sd card question - zonk - 02-15-2014

(02-15-2014, 07:34 PM)kerm007 Wrote: Hi all

if I download my data from my sd card does the data will stay on the card ? I have to bring it to my doctor next week

Thanks a lot

K
Hi kerm007, welcome aboard
Downloading does not affect anything, your doctor can still see all the data on the card
The S9 SD card stores: http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfort/new_en_gb/compliance-management.html
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)*
7 days of high resolution flow data*.
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite

RE: Data on sd card question - Bama Rambler - 02-15-2014

Unless you tell the software to erase the data it should stay on the card and you just put it back in the unit.

RE: Data on sd card question - jgjones1972 - 02-15-2014

Even if you accidentally did something that erased the card or corrupted the data on it the machine would reformat and rewrite the data your doc is probably looking for to the card (compliance, summary).

RE: Data on sd card question - kerm007 - 02-15-2014

thanks it's my 4 night and I can tell for now that I was already in a better shape ......

RE: Data on sd card question - kerm007 - 02-16-2014

Hi
where is the option to not erase or erase ?
I download the info on my computer and put back the card in the unit ...when I start the machine it ask me to rewrite the data or not I said yes did I did something bad ?
Thanks

RE: Data on sd card question - herbm - 02-16-2014

Glad you are doing better already. That is truly excellent news.

Chance are you did nothing to your data or card.

I take mine out (of the S9 Autoset) each time I wake, stick it into my computer, and read the data with both Rescan and SleepyHead.

Occasionally, I update the machine settings.

Next time before bed, I remove the card from the machine and replace it in the machine. (If I forget to do that, the detail for that session seems to be lost but not the summary data.)

Some people recommend "Locking the SDCard against writing" (by slipping the little door to the opposite position, but I run the equivalent of Windows 8.1 and have never had a problem without taking that precaution.

If you are nervous about it, lock the card before putting it into the computer and unlock it when you remove it to return the card to your machine.

RE: Data on sd card question - Franklyspeaking - 02-16-2014

(02-16-2014, 08:56 PM)kerm007 Wrote: Hi
where is the option to not erase or erase ?
I download the info on my computer and put back the card in the unit ...when I start the machine it ask me to rewrite the data or not I said yes did I did something bad ?
Thanks

You didn't do anything wrong. If you do accidentally erase the data the machine will start new the next day. On my computer I right click the SD card to format it (that's to erase if you want to). I look at the SD card from explorer.

Welcome, there are soooo many knowledgable minds here and so willing to help.

RE: Data on sd card question - kerm007 - 02-17-2014

can i put back the data to the sd or the doctor cannot see it after i put back the sd in the machine ?

Thanks