Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[Admin Note] Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [Admin Note] Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! (/Thread-Admin-Note-Apnea-Board-Reaches-20-000-registered-members)

Pages: 1 2

Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - SuperSleeper - 02-22-2014

Just a small milestone today on Apnea Board...

We now have over 20,000 registered members!

Our 20,000th member is lamplighter.

Lamplighter, I've sent you an email and a duplicate Private Message (PM)... as a prize for being our 20,000th member, you are the winner of a one-year supply of CPAP filters... simply reply to my email or PM and let me know the exact make and model of your CPAP machine & give me your mailing address before the end of this month, and they will be shipped to you free.

Congrats

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - herbm - 02-22-2014

Hey folks:

This is a good place to mention something our host SuperSleeper is too polite to do himself.

:HELP:

At the top of the Forum page there, between "Rules" and "Supplier List" is a "DONATE" link.

Donate is also down at the bottom of the page in a "Yellow Pill Shaped Button".

If you find Great-info here, and CAN AFFORD to help a little, please consider making a (small) contribution to keep that Great-info flowing.

If you are one of those folks who can barely afford your equipment and therapy don't give it another thought, continue to contribute by asking good questions and helping others.

But if you, like me, are someone who can afford a $4 coffee or a $5 beer or $whatever, then consider giving $10 (or $10 Euros or $10 samolians etc.).

There is PayPal there as well -- I like PayPal because I don't need to give out my credit card number.

:HELP:

:OKAY:

:THANKS:

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - MAPnea - 02-23-2014

Great reminder, Herbm, I haven't donated in awhile so that's what I'm going to do right now. I've learned so much from the people who ask questions and answer them on this forum. Thanks to EVERY ONE.

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - herbm - 02-23-2014

(02-23-2014, 01:45 AM)MAPnea Wrote: Great reminder, Herbm, I haven't donated in awhile so that's what I'm going to do right now. I've learned so much from the people who ask questions and answer them on this forum. Thanks to EVERY ONE.

And people shouldn't feel weird about giving a small amount; $5 shows you care and if all 20,000 did that then SuperSleeper would actually MAKE money.

Even if just a few hundred give $5-20 or equivalent in rubles etc. then it will be a good start to taking the "sting" out of maintaining the Internet server and forum.

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - Bompa - 02-23-2014

Congratulations Lamplighter!!!

[Image: Welcome1_zpsf7a22d2d.jpg]

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - Gabby - 02-23-2014

Cheers Herb, Once you mentioned Paypal you had me.
Plus I have meaning to donate and keep forgetting. Will do it right now!

Congratulations Lamplighter!

Done!

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - herbm - 02-24-2014

(02-23-2014, 10:20 PM)Gabby Wrote: Cheers Herb, Once you mentioned Paypal you had me.
Plus I have meaning to donate and keep forgetting. Will do it right now!

Congratulations Lamplighter!

Done!

For those who can afford a few bucks....

PayPal makes it PainLess.

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - SuperSleeper - 02-25-2014

Thanks to you all for your kind words and your contributions to the forum (both in helping other patients, and for donating to help keep us online).

Apnea Board is very unique... there's a great group of folks here who love to help other people. It's you all who have made Apnea Board what it is today. It's really amazing to me.

Thanks to you all.

Thanks

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - ImaSurvivor - 02-25-2014

Congratulations lamplighter and welcome to the Forum!

RE: Apnea Board Reaches 20,000 registered members! - ImaSurvivor - 02-25-2014

Thanks for the reminder herbm about donations. Just made my donation. PayPal is definitely a great way to make a donation. Quick and Easy! And Thank You SuperSleeper for all you do!