Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead (/Thread-Trouble-with-SD-card-and-SleepyHead)

Pages: 1 2

Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - Gabby - 03-16-2014

I thought I had all my questions answered and everything was going fine, until today.

Today when I put my SD card in to computer it is not showing any information since the 12th. I am sure it showed me the 13th the other day.
It has been showing me info. on the S9 Elite machine.

On my computer the message reads,
"Couldn't find new match data at the locations given."

I am so worried I have lost all of the data, as this is a rental machine and they have to give my sleep Doctor a report. Oh-jeez

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks, as always.

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - zonk - 03-16-2014

i recall seen something like, not exactly sure what did to fix it, click on new location option or/and clicking on everything else, usually stuff things up but worked on this occasion. i've not been using sleepyhead for long so wait better informed answer from seasoned sleepyhead users
btw, this is something to do with sleepyhead (not sd card problem) download resscan so you have another option if one software stuff-up

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - JWR - 03-16-2014

I am so worried I have lost all of the data, as this is a rental machine and they have to give my sleep Doctor a report. Oh-jeez

I know sometimes when I check my sons SD card in Sleepyhead that there are days with no data . I then check it in Encore and the compliance data is still there . Maybe try the Re scan software from Resmed to see if yours is there . Thinking-about

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - c0reDump - 03-16-2014

SleepyHead reports that error when you try to import from the wrong folder/drive. Double check that you are importing from the drive that has the SD-card mounted.

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - Doc J - 03-16-2014

Remember that the card gets the detailed data and the machine will always put the compliance data back on any card so you should not lose what they need to see. I do think you are not looking at the correct drive or something simple. You will figure this out. Good Luck.
Doc J

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - Gabby - 03-16-2014

Thanks everyone for your help.
I will put the card back in now and have a fiddle around with folders and drives etc.
I hope it is as simple as that.
Failing that, I will download one of the other card reading software's.

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - retired_guy - 03-16-2014

Also check the sd card's lock. Make sure it is locked when you put it in your computer, but unlocked when you put it back in your Resmed.

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - Gabby - 03-16-2014

Fixed it! Sort of anyway.

What I did was, where it says do you want to go to 'The Usual' location to Import stats from, I went to 'New Location', and voila, it brought up my computer which had my SD card stored there and I hit on it and the next thing it downloaded my missing days. At the end I was asked if I wanted them to use this location next time and I replied 'yes'.

So hopefully I will be back to smooth sailing.
My next plan of attack was to download ResMed software.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Do you mind if I just ask a question here please, completely off base?

Last night my leaks were 95% 6. Max 10.8 but my AHI was 5.6
CA 25, H 6, OA 29.
I was thinking my leaks weren't that bad, so how come my AHI was so high. It was over 11 hours sleep, as I had a two hour afternoon nap. (I am still very sleepy in the day time.)

So my question is, are we able to have high AHI'S with low leakage?

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - retired_guy - 03-16-2014

ahi - events have more to do with pressure than leaks. Your leaks look fine, but what about the min/max pressures? As I recall you are exploring this on your own rather than having a sleep doc, so what are you using for your max right now? My thinking is it may need to be adjusted upwards a little at a time.

RE: Trouble with SD card and SleepyHead - zonk - 03-16-2014

(03-16-2014, 08:20 PM)Gabby Wrote: Fixed it! Sort of anyway.

What I did was, where it says do you want to go to 'The Usual' location to Import stats from, I went to 'New Location', and voila, it brought up my computer which had my SD card stored there and I hit on it and the next thing it downloaded my missing days. At the end I was asked if I wanted them to use this location next time and I replied 'yes'.
Yes, that what I did too

You should have a followup with the sleep doc (face to face)
Pain relief medication contain opiate can cause central apnea