Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Resmed S9 Autoset - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Resmed S9 Autoset (/Thread-Resmed-S9-Autoset--5966)

Pages: 1 2

Resmed S9 Autoset - ImRichard - 04-23-2014

Hi -

First post here - great site!

I've been a CPAP patient for about 6 years now and have a new machine at home. I am using Sleepyhead software but apparently my card isn't recording data. My machine came with a wireless attachment which I didn't plug in last night - Does anyone believe this is needed to record data on my card?

Thank you!

RichardSleep-well

RE: Resmed S9 Autoset - JWR - 04-23-2014

I've been a CPAP patient for about 6 years now and have a new machine at home. I am using Sleepyhead software but apparently my card isn't recording data.

Hi ImRitchard . Welcome to the forum ! I'm sure someone else that uses a S9 auto will be able to help you . Welcome

RE: Resmed S9 Autoset - ImRichard - 04-23-2014

Thanks

RE: Resmed S9 Autoset - retired_guy - 04-23-2014

Hi Richard,

No, you don't need the wireless attachment to record to the SD card. I'm more inclined to think you just aren't accessing it in the sleepyhead software. Are you sure your computer is seeing your card? You should be able to see the files on the card even without going into Sleepyhead.
Then when you call up sleephead, click "import," and it prompts you to tell it where to go for it's data, click "new location." Then browse to the location containing your sd card.

RE: Resmed S9 Autoset - trish6hundred - 04-23-2014

Hi ImRichard,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you.

(04-23-2014, 11:11 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Hi Richard,

No, you don't need the wireless attachment to record to the SD card. I'm more inclined to think you just aren't accessing it in the sleepyhead software. Are you sure your computer is seeing your card? You should be able to see the files on the card even without going into Sleepyhead.
Then when you call up sleephead, click "import," and it prompts you to tell it where to go for it's data, click "new location." Then browse to the location containing your sd card.

Hi -

Thank you for responding. I looked at the SD card before it went in (before bed) and yesterday morning. Formatted and changed to a new card. There was no data on it either time. Help?

Thanks-
Richard

RE: Resmed S9 Autoset - PaytonA - 04-23-2014

Welcome to the forum ImRichard.

Is the slide on your data card in the unlocked position when in the autoset machine? It needs to be.

RE: Resmed S9 Autoset - Bama Rambler - 04-23-2014

I believe there's a setting in the clinician's menu that needs to be set to "patient" (I may be wrong about the term). I know that if it's set to "Usage" you won't get anything but compliance data. The DME may have it set to Usage so that's why you're not getting any data.

Thank you all, for your welcoming comments and your great suggestions. I will attempt to look for the "usage" area tonight and then post here again.

Again - thanks to everyone.Smile

RE: Resmed S9 Autoset - zonk - 04-23-2014

(04-23-2014, 10:44 AM)ImRichard Wrote: Hi -

I've been a CPAP patient for about 6 years now and have a new machine at home. I am using Sleepyhead software but apparently my card isn't recording data. My machine came with a wireless attachment which I didn't plug in last night - Does anyone believe this is needed to record data on my card?

Thank you!

RichardSleep-well
The wireless modem is to transmit compliance data on daily basis to the DME or whoever without the need to send the SD card. Otherwise they cannot be sure that you,re using the machine, the insurance don,t pay for the machine if you don,t meet the target

You've S9 AutoSet, the machine display efficacy data (AHI, leak, etc ..) on the LCD sleep report. If only hours displayed, you might need to do what 'Bama Rambler' suggested, check 'Sleep Quality' set to 'ON'