Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 (/Thread-New-ResMed-mask-line-4-21-14)

Pages: 1 2

New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - Richard-KW - 04-23-2014

Did anyone catch this a couple of days ago (4-21-14)? ResMed's new mask line?
Hmm, seems I can't post URLs.
Just go to ResMed's site and click "Patients and familes" and then at the bottom of the page, click "News and information".
Richard
(Oh, last night, I made compliance (21 out of 21 nights) WeewhooSmile
Also, RE my ResMed Quattro FX, going from medium mask to large with the same medium headgear appears to have solved some major leakage problems and discomfort. It's only the second night with the new mask, but here's hoping. Sorry if I've got two threads here.

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - retired_guy - 04-23-2014

Thanks Richard, the F10 sounds intriguing to me...

Good job on your compliance! and on your figuring out the best way to use your Quattro.

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - trish6hundred - 04-23-2014

Hi Richard-KW,
It's great to hear that you have solved your mask problems and made 21 days of compliance, CONTINUED SUCCESS.!

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - PsychoMike - 04-23-2014

Looks like they are bringing out a "fighter pilot" style of the Quattro Air in the F10...interesting.

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - gjw - 04-23-2014

The N10 looks promissing, as a silent replacement for my Swift FX nano mask...
Then again I am still waiting to get my hands on the P10 here in Switzerlan...

;-> gjw

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - lafsa - 04-23-2014

richard
congrats!!

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - Richard-KW - 04-24-2014

Thanks all.
Additionally to - "Just go to ResMed's site and click "Patients and families" and then at the bottom of the page, click "News and information"."
Below News Releases, click Read More
Then, look for the 4-21-14 entry of "ResMed Adds to AirFit Series of Masks... and click Read More
Richard

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - Airstream - 04-24-2014

Congratulations of the awesome compliance numbers Richard! Also, thanks for the heads-up on the new mask. The new site is pretty spiffy too.

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - eviltim - 04-25-2014

Would love to hear more about the F10 as I keep a FFM around just in case. Someone order it and let us know!

RE: New ResMed mask line 4-21-14 - mdh235 - 04-26-2014

(04-24-2014, 07:25 PM)Airstream Wrote: Congratulations of the awesome compliance numbers Richard! Also, thanks for the heads-up on the new mask. The new site is pretty spiffy too.

Last night was my first with the F10 and I'm impressed. It looks like ResMed finally got the right balance between the Quattro FX and Quattro Air.

I liked the headgear and lack of a forehead bridge on the FX, but thought it was heavy, noisy, and had too many separate parts.

I liked the weight of the Air and the removable swivel (makes scratching your face a lot easier than removing the mask, but didn't like the headgear or the forehead bridge.

The F10 has combined the best of both of these masks, IMO. I don't have to snug it up as tight as I do the Air, and if it leaks it does so very quietly. That it uses the same cushion as the Air (which my DME already ships to me monthly) is just another plus.

Only one night so far, but it's looking good for me.