Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade (/Thread-System-one-60-series-Humidifier-upgrade)

Pages: 1 2

System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - Apapuser - 06-03-2014

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with the upgrade of the humidifier above from a non heated tube humidifier to a heated tube humidifier. Seems there is an upgrade kit which supplies new humidifier cover, 80 watt power supply and a heated tube.

apapuser

RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - Galactus - 06-03-2014

I saw the upgrade at the DME. Just wondering why you'd upgrade?

RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - Apapuser - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 08:52 PM)Galactus Wrote: I saw the upgrade at the DME. Just wondering why you'd upgrade?

hi

For the heated Tube and rainout issues

Apapuser

RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - diamaunt - 06-03-2014

according to your avatar, and your machine info, you've already got the heated tube option.

(06-03-2014, 09:19 PM)diamaunt Wrote: according to your avatar, and your machine info, you've already got the heated tube option.

Ah but look again. Insurance changed new DME new machine

Apapuser

RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - Galactus - 06-03-2014

I have that unit, and I have no rain out issues, have you tried turning down the humidity a bit, and placing the machine just a bit below where the mask height is? Just trying to help you if I can.

(06-03-2014, 09:31 PM)Galactus Wrote: I have that unit, and I have no rain out issues, have you tried turning down the humidity a bit, and placing the machine just a bit below where the mask height is? Just trying to help you if I can.

Thank you for that. I have already purchased upgrade. I had a heated humidifier previously and liked it so I wanted to convert this non heated tube humidifier I wasgiven to a heated tube humidifier
apapuser

RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - diamaunt - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 09:22 PM)Apapuser Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 09:19 PM)diamaunt Wrote: according to your avatar, and your machine info, you've already got the heated tube option.

Apapuser

that's not a 60 series in your pic.... that's a 50, 60's have brown fronts, not white ones Wink (looking at one on the other side of the bed for reference)

RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - Bama Rambler - 06-04-2014

I purchased and installed the heated tube upgrade myself. If you still need to know anything just post back and I'll try to answer. I love the heated tube over the non-heated one by the way.

RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade - Apapuser - 06-04-2014

(06-03-2014, 10:54 PM)diamaunt Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 09:22 PM)Apapuser Wrote:

Apapuser

that's not a 60 series in your pic.... that's a 50, 60's have brown fronts, not white ones Wink (looking at one on the other side of the bed for reference)

Well that was the closest I found. Perhaps there was a 50 series I did not notice but my model is a DS560

Apapuser

(06-04-2014, 07:32 AM)Bama Rambler Wrote: I purchased and installed the heated tube upgrade myself. If you still need to know anything just post back and I'll try to answer. I love the heated tube over the non-heated one by the way.

Hi I just wanted to know how you were liking it
Thanks
Apapuser