Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) (/Thread-Problem-with-ResScan-4-3-cannot-create-report)

Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) - stan122289 - 06-21-2014

Hi all,

I have found a problem when I want to create the report with the software ResScan version 4.3 for the doctor to review.

When I want to generate the report for the data. A window is pop up and told that the resscan has trapped an exception. When I click okay, the software will be shut down immediately and no report could be generated.

Any one know how could I solve this problem HuhHuh

Thank you ThanksThanks

RE: Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) - stan122289 - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 11:41 AM)stan122289 Wrote: Hi all,

I have found a problem when I want to create the report with the software ResScan version 4.3 for the doctor to review.

When I want to generate the report for the data. A window is pop up and told that the resscan has trapped an exception. When I click okay, the software will be shut down immediately and no report could be generated.

Thank you ThanksThanks

The pop up screen is displayed as attached photo.

Resscan cannot create report (SW version 4.3) - stan122289 - 06-21-2014

Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report)
Hi all,

Thank you ThanksThanks

RE: Resscan cannot create report (SW version 4.3) - trish6hundred - 06-21-2014

Hi stan122289,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use data-management software but someone will be along to help you soon, just hang in there.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: Resscan cannot create report (SW version 4.3) - retired_guy - 06-21-2014

It could be lots of stuff. It might be unhappy with your particular video card, or you might have a chunk of memory acting up, or it may just be having a bad day. You could uninstall, reinstall and try it again. You could also install Sleepyhead and go that direction.

RE: Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) - justMongo - 06-21-2014

It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.

RE: Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) - diamaunt - 06-21-2014

uninstall and reinstall resscan, somethings not right and it's dying on you.
(06-21-2014, 01:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
doesn't it actually just try to print?

RE: Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) - justMongo - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 01:05 PM)diamaunt Wrote: uninstall and reinstall resscan, somethings not right and it's dying on you.
(06-21-2014, 01:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
doesn't it actually just try to print?

When in the program, when one requests a report, it first appears on screen. But, then telling it to actually print, a PDF is generated.

As a separate test, try to print any Adobe PDF document and see if it prints.

RE: Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report) - PaulaO2 - 06-21-2014

Stan, I merged your two threads together since they were the same question about the same problem.