Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Finally getting good nights - amazing - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Finally getting good nights - amazing (/Thread-Finally-getting-good-nights-amazing)

Pages: 1 2

Finally getting good nights - amazing - Peter_C - 07-02-2014

Using a FFM Quattro Air - leaks under control, getting consistent nights now.

Many/most nights are like this:

[attachment=909]

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - PaytonA - 07-02-2014

That looks FANTASTIC Peter. Way to go. Even us guys with the old technology can make it work.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - zonk - 07-02-2014

Leaks numbers are excellent, 12 hours seem long time to be spent in bed while scorer and tennis going on Too-funny
Congrats

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - Thegirls - 07-02-2014

Good-work

Congrats

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - ShelaghDB - 07-02-2014

Congrats!!!!!
I hope I can reach the same stage as you one day soon.

As for the mask...loved the mask. I tried a ton of different FF masks and that one felt really good and worked perfectly in that it didn't leak anywhere except, I opened my mouth so I couldn't use it.
I have kept it just in case that changed one day, keeping my mouth closed while wearing it.

Must be nice to get all the way through the night as you are doing Smile

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - Peter_C - 07-02-2014

Getting through the night is never my problem. It's the leaks and AHI numbers that get me - too many years on my dream machine I think, as nothing bothers me enough to wake me up - need to rely on my lovely wife to wake me if I am hissing or something.

My secret (sadly) is to strap this mask on very, very tightly. So my mouth can't open enough to drop my lower lip below the mask. Any looser (at all) and by morning it is leaking on me. The number of hours is more a med issue, and some nights I get 2-3 hours, and other nights I get 10-12 hours. It is what it is...

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - trish6hundred - 07-02-2014

Hi Peter_C,
CONGRATULATIONS!
Keep up the good work.

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - Peter_C - 07-03-2014

Another great night~! AHI 0.7 over 9hrs. Leaks kept under 19 too. I believe I have finally found something that will work more than randomly. Of course, I *feel* zero difference between an AHI of '10', and an AHI of '0.7' - but I know, lower IS better.

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - bwexler - 07-03-2014

I do know what you mean.
Congratulations!
Now that we we have our AHI under control we just need to remember how to feel like we are 21 again.

RE: Finally getting good nights - amazing - PsychoMike - 07-03-2014

Great job Peter!!!

Sometimes all it takes is finding just the right combo of mask, pressure and assorted other settings.

I thought I had been doing well and had a good streak going...but I have since found something that has cut my leaks and AHI number by up to 2/3 in some cases. When it clicks, ride it, man...they don't call it a "sweet spot" for nothing! Smile