Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
SpO2 Review save files? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: SpO2 Review save files? (/Thread-SpO2-Review-save-files)

Pages: 1 2 3

SpO2 Review save files? - PaulaO2 - 04-09-2012

Where does the SpO2 Review store the data??

My CMS-50D plus came today.

I sat here for a while. Then followed the information on the Wiki page to view the data on my computer.

I am not going to use Sleepyhead (since I don't have a data capable machine, dang it). But the rest of the information says to use Sleepyhead and navigate to where SpO2 saved it.

Before I close the program, I went to look for the save file but I can't find anything. What do I do to save it and where does it go?

RE: SpO2 Review save files? - pssnn - 04-09-2012

Hi PaulaO2,

On my computer (Windows 7) it is saved in the following path: My Computer--C drive--Program files--SPO2--Data

In the data folder there is a csv file (can open with excel and will have around 77,000 data points) and the sopR file that the SPO2 and Sleepyhead programs use.

When you imported the data from the Oximeter the "new session interface" opened and gave you the opportunity to enter optional data. From there you would have clicked on "OK" and it would then have saved the data automatically (probably to the file path I listed if you are using windows).

If you just want to review data you have already saved do this:
  1. Open SPO2 Review (Green Icon).
  2. Click on the New Session Icon (magnifying glass on bottom of interface).
  3. On the interface that pops up select the review option at the top of the interface. This will activate the "Find File" button at the bottom left of the interface.
  4. Click on the "Find File" button and select the file you want to view. The interface should already have your file of interest listed but if not you may have to navigate to it.
  5. Highlight file. Click on "Open". Click on "OK".

RE: SpO2 Review save files? - PaulaO2 - 04-09-2012

I looked there. It's empty. I use Windoze 7. I closed that session thinking it would save it then but it didn't. I searched the computer for the file name (started a new session and copied most of the file name) and it didn't find anything.

I see the data in SpO2 Review. So it got it. But I can't find it.

And it seems to remove the data after being connected so now it is still 'waiting for data' after 3 minutes. Going to try again. This time give it a more legible file name so I can look for it.

RE: SpO2 Review save files? - Sleepster - 04-09-2012

Try using the Windows search feature. Search for *.* in your entire C: drive and all the subdirectories. Then sort by date. Look at the most recently created files and see if you recognize any of them.

RE: SpO2 Review save files? - greatunclebill - 04-09-2012

the data is in c - program files (mine is in program files (x86)) - SP02 - data....right where you are looking.
when you go to the folder, it is empty. the only way this happens if is the file is a hidden file. alot of program and system files are hidden files. even if you find it, you need the progam to open it or make any sense of it. my computer is set to show all files and i still can't see it.

edit............ when in the empty data file, at the top click the link that says something like compatability. then you will see the files. don't ask me why it works like that.

so yours isn't saving either/ or it is, like, super hidden/ sleuth saving1

what happened to my shift key?? There it is! It was trying to hide, too.

Anyway, yes, I have mine set to show hidden files.

Doing another test. Still 'waiting for data'.

I want to find them again so I can view them again if needed. What is the use of only being able to view it once??

(04-09-2012, 08:33 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: so yours isn't saving either/ or it is, like, super hidden/ sleuth saving1

what happened to my shift key?? There it is! It was trying to hide, too.

Anyway, yes, I have mine set to show hidden files.

Doing another test. Still 'waiting for data'.

I want to find them again so I can view them again if needed. What is the use of only being able to view it once??

i edited my post to show how to see them. does that not work for you? i can see mine now.

Oh! There they are.

Link is: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SpO2\Data

If you back up, it is empty again.

Now, how come it's no longer downloading data, dangit? It just sits there and says "Device Connected: Waiting for data"

Okay, finally downloaded.

How can I look at a previous download?

(04-09-2012, 08:56 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Oh! There they are.

Link is: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SpO2\Data

If you back up, it is empty again.

Now, how come it's no longer downloading data, dangit? It just sits there and says "Device Connected: Waiting for data"

Okay, finally downloaded.

How can I look at a previous download?
the files are actually in that other address, but when you click compatability it shows them in the blank folder. it's confusing.

in the program, select review and click find file. it should bring up the folder so you can select. if not, scroll to the folder.

Found it! Finally. Itty bitty button thing.

Phew. This has been tough! I'm glad I'm trying it out before I do the real thing tonight.