Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. (/Thread-Been-absent-I-have-not-gone-off-the-face-of-the-earth)

Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - Marnid2014 - 08-15-2014

I have not been on for a while, and wanted to say hello. I have been so busy working that I have not had 5 minutes to post.

I am still wearing the P10 and so far all is well, the AHI runs from 0. something or other to a max one night of 2.80. My leaks are good since I was able to retrofit the mask. Only issue now is my nose itches like crazy when I put it on, so I have no idea what that is about. Lost more weight only 20 lbs to go. Status quo.

Hope everyone is doing well with the therapy. OH, AND BIG!!! NEWS. I am off the Coumadin. My pacemaker showed no AFIB since my first incident in March. So happy to be done with that crap, I had a bleeding incident from a very minor fall. I pray this will continue and I don't have to be on that again.

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - retired_guy - 08-15-2014

Good job Marnid,

Coumadin is great if you have to do it, but it's much nicer not to need it.

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - Ghandi - 08-15-2014

Congrats Marnid
Keep up the good work taking care of your health. Your cashing in benefits
Well-done

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - trish6hundred - 08-15-2014

Hi Marnid2014,
Glad things are going so well for you, keep up the good work and CONTINUED SUCCESS! with your CPAP therapy.

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - Galactus - 08-15-2014

Awesome! All the best!

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - Airstream - 08-15-2014

Glad to hear you are doing well Marnid and that you were able to get off the Coumadin- that's a good sign.

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - NickDanger - 08-15-2014

Great job, Marnid!!

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - Gabby - 08-16-2014

So nice to hear from you Marnid and wonderful that all your news is positive.
Keep up the good work and stay in touch.

RE: Been absent, I have not gone off the face of the earth. - JimZZZ - 08-16-2014

(08-15-2014, 06:32 PM)Marnid2014 Wrote: Only issue now is my nose itches like crazy when I put it on, so I have no idea what that is about.
Glad to see you back with a success story. Don't you hate that nose itching torture. That plus the open mouth dilemma caused me to go to a ffm. Anything anywhere near my nose makes me uncomfortable. I have to be sure there are no hairs in my nose. But I suppose that is not an issue for the fairer gender.