Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Locate flowchart - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Locate flowchart (/Thread-Locate-flowchart)

Locate flowchart - Suenyo - 09-15-2014

Hi. Newbie here. I have been on a PR system one for over a month and am seeing no improvement in my daily fatigue so I'm trying to understand the charts in Sleepyhead. Seems like the flowchart is really useful, but it has appeared on only one day since I started.

How can I turn on this chart permanently?

Thanks,
Suenio

RE: Locate flowchart - Terry - 09-15-2014

(09-15-2014, 03:02 AM)Suenio Wrote: Hi. Newbie here. I have been on a PR system one for over a month and am seeing no improvement in my daily fatigue so I'm trying to understand the charts in Sleepyhead. Seems like the flowchart is really useful, but it has appeared on only one day since I started.

The "Flow Rate" graph should appear any time you have flow data, which you should have every day, unless you forget to put the memory card back into the machine before you went to sleep.

If you don't have the card in the machine while you sleep, it doesn't record flow data, although it does record the various events.

Another possibility is that it's somehow turned off.

Go to File -> Preferences -> Graphs and make sure the "Flow Rate" graph has a check-mark next to it.

Terry

RE: Locate flowchart - trish6hundred - 09-15-2014

Hi Suenio,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: Locate flowchart - Suenyo - 09-16-2014

(09-15-2014, 08:21 AM)Terry Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 03:02 AM)Suenio Wrote: Hi. Newbie here. I have been on a PR system one for over a month and am seeing no improvement in my daily fatigue so I'm trying to understand the charts in Sleepyhead. Seems like the flowchart is really useful, but it has appeared on only one day since I started.

The "Flow Rate" graph should appear any time you have flow data, which you should have every day, unless you forget to put the memory card back into the machine before you went to sleep.

If you don't have the card in the machine while you sleep, it doesn't record flow data, although it does record the various events.

Another possibility is that it's somehow turned off.

Go to File -> Preferences -> Graphs and make sure the "Flow Rate" graph has a check-mark next to it.

Terry

Thanks Terry. I think I have figured it out thanks to a thread on SD cards an an explanation from Pugsy. I've been keeping the original Respironics SD card in the machine, but I think it doesn't record the flowchart for some reason, or my computer can't read it because it is formatted in something other than Fat32. The one day I got flowchart data was a time I mistakenly left my FAT32 card in the machine while sleeping. I'm going to try tonight with my card in and not the Respironics card and we'll see what happens.

Thanks for your help.Sleep-well