Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
CPAP online purchase - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: CPAP online purchase (/Thread-CPAP-online-purchase)

Pages: 1 2 3

CPAP online purchase - DrWho? - 10-21-2014

Hi, A question for us Aussies here, have you purchased a Cpap/Bipap etc machine online through the places listed here in the supplier list? If so did it go smoothly were there any problems?

The reason I ask is I'm thinking of purchasing a new machine and buying one here in Australia is rather expensive. Was thinking of getting one from America and getting shipped over.

Thanks in advance

RE: CPAP online purchase - Tez62 - 10-21-2014

Zonk is the one to ask, I bought mine from here the first time, 3 years ago, next time I'll go down the internet track now that I know what I'm doing.

RE: CPAP online purchase - zonk - 10-21-2014

Suppliers #2 and #10 ship to Australia, others do not ship ResMed and Respironcis outside US

PM sent

RE: CPAP online purchase - Crist - 10-21-2014

I used Supplier #10 & am very happy :grin: very easy transaction & payed less than half what I was quoted here in Aus for the same set up.

RE: CPAP online purchase - metro5053 - 10-21-2014

HI,
I purchased mine around 3 months ago from 1800Cpap, via their web page,they are based in the US, got the Resmed Airsense 10 Auto with heated hose, all in all, cost me including postage, AU$990, great guarentee, super fast delivery, no problems. Would have cost me around AU$2000 to $2500 in Australia, paid via Credit Card, no problems, no worries. Would definately use them again
Regards
Bob

RE: CPAP online purchase - Mutineer - 10-21-2014

I purchased a "gently used" Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #2 for A$660 delivered to my doorstep in country Victoria several months ago, found them so easy to deal with and can't speak highly enough of their superb service. Machine works great.

RE: CPAP online purchase - DrWho? - 10-21-2014

Thanks to all that replied Its been helpfull and its cheaper than buying here too

Did look at hiring one but the cheapest I could find was $49 Aust a month with prices going up for better machines. At those prices it wouldn't take long before it would be cheaper to buy!

RE: CPAP online purchase - Crist - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 05:30 PM)DrWho? Wrote: Thanks to all that replied Its been helpfull and its cheaper than buying here too

Did look at hiring one but the cheapest I could find was $49 Aust a month with prices going up for better machines. At those prices it wouldn't take long before it would be cheaper to buy!

My hire was $160 a month!! Luckily my purchased machine showed up before I ticked over into the next month.

RE: CPAP online purchase - Tez62 - 10-21-2014

My hire was $100 a month for mask and CPAP, but I could change them as much as I wanted. It is good for newbies trying to get used to a mask and not having to buy them and not being able to return them. I bought mine after 3 months renting.

RE: CPAP online purchase - kmar92 - 10-22-2014

Purchased a Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #10, no problems at all with the purchase and it was on my doorstep in 5 days from time of order.