Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
How often do you check your numbers? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: How often do you check your numbers? (/Thread-How-often-do-you-check-your-numbers)

Pages: 1 2

How often do you check your numbers? - pk6301 - 04-18-2012

How often do you download and check your numbers and results?

I check mine about once a week, or more often if I feel something was amiss during the night.

You can vote for more than one choice..

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - zimlich - 04-18-2012

Every morning I check the AHI and every week or ten days do a download of the data, but that's only because I'm newly on an ASV.

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - CHanlon - 04-18-2012

I download to ResScan once a week, just to keep the high rate data. Usually give a glance to the summary data, and if I see anything outside my norms, have a closer look.

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - greatunclebill - 04-18-2012

retired and bored. check mine and my wife's every morning, first thing in sleepyhead and encore and SP02 when it is used.

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - Tom - 04-18-2012

Everyday. Just upgraded from an S8 Autoset to an S9 Autoset and comparing the results.

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - Rritch - 04-18-2012

Daily while we are getting everything dialed in. Once we are comfortable with where we are, I will probably check it every few days or so.

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - Dreamcatcher - 04-18-2012

Im not sure how other househeads who have been doing this a while get on but at first I followed it daily but now its settled down and under 5.0 I check it weekly.

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - zonk - 04-18-2012

Nice poll .........................Thanks
Check the lit screen data first thing mainly to see leak and also like to see that slept at least 6 hours or more.
Voted weekly but more if notice something out of the ordinary.

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - cbramsey - 04-18-2012

I download my SD card data into SH software every two weeks. I also download data on an as-needed basis.

Because every two weeks wasn't an option in the poll, I chose "As Needed"/

RE: How often do you check your numbers? - Sleepster - 04-18-2012

At first I used to download mine almost every day. Now I just look at the AHI averages on the on-screen display (PRS1 machines show the 7-day and 30-day averages). After one machine change and two doctor-ordered-but-requested-by-me pressure adjustments I've got my AHI down to about 2.

I'll download the data to SleepyHead every once a while, maybe once or twice a month or so?

Without software and diligent monitoring I'd never have gotten my AHI down this far. Now I just patiently wait as my sleeping patterns and day-time mood, functionality, and general attitude towards life slowly improve.