Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[CPAP] ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [CPAP] ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset (/Thread-CPAP-ResMed-Airsense-10-Autoset)

ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset - keljorgroup - 12-10-2014

I just received a new ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset that amazingly has cellular connectivity (not WiFi). Not sure who is actually paying for that but it works, as my sleep data is uploaded every morning, which I can see by going to the ResMed website. I was told that the doctor (if he so desires) can upload the detailed sleep data and check on me. I downloaded the ResScan software to see what detailed data I might be able to glean that is beyond the very basic information the ResMed website provides. I could not see how to download the cellular data to ResScan so I brought in the SD card and sure enough, there is some pretty detailed information (most of which I don't understand). Anyway, does anybody know how I can download the detailed information using the cellular connection?
Thank you.

RE: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset - Mr. Van Winkle - 12-10-2014

I don't believe you can, So you'll just have to keep transferring your data using the SD card, Myair is ok for a quick idea of how you did that night ( I think it goes back 14 nights). But if you really want to know what is going on ResScan 5.1 does it or Sleepyhead, I only use ResScan as of now I can't unzip the sleepyhead software.

Mr. Van Winkle

RE: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset - zonk - 12-10-2014

All of this might sound fascinating but actually you can view your basic data and efficacy data on the machine sleep report providing "Essentials" set to "Plus" in the clinical menu
The A10 sleep report display detailed info of last night data if the period set to "1 day" (there is also option for 1 week/ 1 month/ 3 months, etc..
The A10 sleep report display ... hours, AHI, AI, CAI, 95th percentile pressure (if on auto), 95th percentile unintentional leak

Detailed data only available on the SD providing the card was inside the machine otherwise detailed data lost if the card been left out ... That is the case with the S9, I assume its the same with the A10 but have not checked it out

Personally I find the A10 sleep report data comprehensive and do not download so often but you can call me Luddite Coffee

Edit ...
Welcome

RE: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset - trish6hundred - 12-10-2014

Hi keljorgroup,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset - PaulaO2 - 12-10-2014

Whatever is being sent via the modem is on the card, too. Getting the data from the card is the best bet because you are getting all of it. Our bet is the information being sent is very basic and is just AHI and hours used. Maybe pressure.

The modem is for Them. You, the user, need what is on the card.

RE: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset - Mr. Van Winkle - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 08:20 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Whatever is being sent via the modem is on the card, too. Getting the data from the card is the best bet because you are getting all of it. Our bet is the information being sent is very basic and is just AHI and hours used. Maybe pressure.

The modem is for Them. You, the user, need what is on the card.

Just down loaded sleepyhead (very nice program seems easier to use than ResScan 5.1 but I don't know either of them yet), Yes myair is very minimal, for those of us that don't really know what anything means yet it's not that bad, we can find out easily ,how many hours, mask seal (good or bad),our AHI, and mask on/off, I know its simple but for a quick check on the smart phone in the morning without downloading anything it's not too bad. (and you can get more detailed if you open the clinical side as zonk had mentioned.)
It's definitely meant for not techy , oh and your clinic/DME can set things remotely if your unable to set things on your own.
Mr. Van Winkle