Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers (/Thread-Happy-and-healthy-Chrismahanukwanzakah-to-all-you-PAPers)

Pages: 1 2

Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - Galactus - 12-11-2014

Hey all, as the holidays come along, all of you guys have helped me feel a lot better over the year so I just want to take a moment and wish you all a very happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah.

All you guys keep up the good work, sleep well, and feel good! Let's keep on helping each other the best we can, and make everyone feel happy and welcome for the holidays.

Thanks to all that have been of so much help making my nights better.

[Image: happychrismahanukwanzakah.jpg]
Yes, in fact it was the craziest image I could find Smile
But hey I didn't want to leave anyone out.

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - trish6hundred - 12-11-2014

Hi Galactus,
Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to you too. Boy I sure had to use my copy & paste for that one, (Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.)

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - surferdude2 - 12-11-2014

[Image: merry%20christmas.gif]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°° And a Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah too!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - retired_guy - 12-11-2014

bah. humbug.

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - archangle - 12-11-2014

Happy southern solstice season to everyone.

We should all acknowledge that the southern solstice is the real reason for the season, and the other dates just came from accumulated calendar errors over the years.

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - Galactus - 12-12-2014

So we need this;

[Image: reasonfortheseason_axialtilt.jpg.CROP.or...iginal.jpg]

Ad let's not forget this too;

[Image: sticker,375x360.png]

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - DariaVader - 12-12-2014

(12-11-2014, 08:40 PM)Galactus Wrote: Hey all, as the holidays come along, all of you guys have helped me feel a lot better over the year so I just want to take a moment and wish you all a very happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah.

All you guys keep up the good work, sleep well, and feel good! Let's keep on helping each other the best we can, and make everyone feel happy and welcome for the holidays.

Thanks to all that have been of so much help making my nights better.

(12-11-2014, 11:40 PM)retired_guy Wrote: bah. humbug.

Dielaughing

(12-11-2014, 11:53 PM)archangle Wrote: Happy southern solstice season to everyone.

We should all acknowledge that the southern solstice is the real reason for the season, and the other dates just came from accumulated calendar errors over the years.

all sentiments returned to everyone (inclucing those not quoted for brevity)

[Image: Happy-Holidays.jpg]

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - Ghost1958 - 12-12-2014

Merry Christmas and whatever that other word was you posted LOL

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - SuperSleeper - 12-12-2014

"Yoos guys are way too early".

Sincerely,

E. Scrooge oldman

RE: Happy and healthy Chrismahanukwanzakah to all you PAPers - DocWils - 12-12-2014

Gut Sammichlaus to those of you who celebrate it, and enjoy the season for the rest of you.