Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows (/Thread-Note-to-nasal-pillow-users-probably-not-a-good-idea-to-step-on-the-nasal-pillows)

Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows - Evpraxia - 01-01-2015

Greetings all,

I was having some problems with my nasal pillows last night and have to assume the reason is simple - do NOT step on your nasal pillows.

It was not on purpose, I dropped the nasal pillows on the floor in the bathroom and accidentally stepped on them. OOPS! By the time I realized there was a problem I was too cozy under the covers (and the bedroom was SO cold) to get up and get the new nasal pillows.

Lesson learned - pay attention to what I am doing!!

RE: Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows - TyroneShoes - 01-01-2015

Seems like they must be pretty fragile. Did you twist your foot back and forth like you were stubbing out a cig butt?

Byzantine, huh?

RE: Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows - Evpraxia - 01-01-2015

Well, I don't know if I twisted my foot on it but I know I walked around looking for it and I know I must have stepped on it. But when I mess something up I REALLY do it!

My leak rate last night was OK, but the nasal pillows were hurting my nasal passages - so I am replacing the nasal pillows.

Byzantine music is due to my being an Greek Orthodox Christian and this is the style of music we use. If interested PM me and I will send some you samples of the musical notation. It is vastly different from the Western notation with notes on a staff.

RE: Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows - Galactus - 01-01-2015

Note to self, do not let Evpraxia near the nasal pillows. I mean note to self, do not drop the nasal pillows. And self, if you must drop the nasal pillows do not step on them. And self, if you must step on them, do so lightly. Ok self? Got it!

RE: Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows - Evpraxia - 01-01-2015

(01-01-2015, 11:14 PM)Galactus Wrote: Note to self, do not let Evpraxia near the nasal pillows. I mean note to self, do not drop the nasal pillows. And self, if you must drop the nasal pillows do not step on them. And self, if you must step on them, do so lightly. Ok self? Got it!

Good notes - I will endeavor to heed these notes. My 2015 resolution...

RE: Note to nasal pillow users - probably not a good idea to step on the nasal pillows - TyroneShoes - 01-01-2015

(01-01-2015, 11:01 PM)Evpraxia Wrote: ...Byzantine music is due to my being an Greek Orthodox Christian and this is the style of music we use. If interested PM me and I will send some you samples of the musical notation. It is vastly different from the Western notation with notes on a staff.
That it is. As tempting as your generous offer sounds, no need. Curious, I went to youtube. No offense, but I lasted <30 secs. I am very happy that it makes you happy, tho, variety being the spice of life and all (I'll stick to Miles, Hancock, and Monk for now). You learn something new every day. Thanks for exposing me to your passion.

Cheers

(01-01-2015, 11:40 PM)TyroneShoes Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 11:01 PM)Evpraxia Wrote: ...Byzantine music is due to my being an Greek Orthodox Christian and this is the style of music we use. If interested PM me and I will send some you samples of the musical notation. It is vastly different from the Western notation with notes on a staff.
That it is. As tempting as your generous offer sounds, no need. Curious, I went to youtube. No offense, but I lasted <30 secs. I am very happy that it makes you happy, tho, variety being the spice of life and all (I'll stick to Miles, Hancock, and Monk for now). You learn something new every day. Thanks for exposing me to your passion.

Cheers

Glad you took a look. A New Years resolution - learn something new every day. Grin!!