Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
missing flow rate chart data - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: missing flow rate chart data (/Thread-missing-flow-rate-chart-data)

Pages: 1 2

missing flow rate chart data - Buffalo Bob - 01-04-2015

Hello All,

Somehow I managed to turn off the flow rate data chart from my sleepyhead software. On the main screen on daily tab at the very bottom right there is a drop down box to select which charts you want displayed. Now it only shows 5 charts and the flow rate chart off/on tab is missing. I can not figure how to turn back on the flow rate chart for display. I looked at my past sleepyhead data and most of them displayed the flow rate chart as well as a number of charts that were not of interest to me.

How do I turn back on the options for all charts to be displayed?

Buffalo Bob:

RE: missing flow rate chart data - quiescence at last - 01-04-2015

did you have the card in the machine during the most recent session?

RE: missing flow rate chart data - Buffalo Bob - 01-04-2015

Hello Quiescence,

Yes - the USB card was installed in the machine during all the periods where the flowrate data is not being displayed. I really think somehow I turned off the flowrate chart in sleepyhead software somehow but do not know how to turn it back on unless I completely reinstall the software again.

Buffalo Bob

RE: missing flow rate chart data - Sleeprider - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 02:17 PM)Buffalo Bob Wrote: Hello Quiescence,

Yes - the USB card was installed in the machine during all the periods where the flowrate data is not being displayed. I really think somehow I turned off the flowrate chart in sleepyhead software somehow but do not know how to turn it back on unless I completely reinstall the software again.

Buffalo Bob

Bob, go to the Daily data and right-click on the left margin of the graphs, then choose reset graph layout. This should return the graphics view to default.

RE: missing flow rate chart data - Buffalo Bob - 01-05-2015

Hello Sleeprider,

Thanks - that was just the info I was looking for.

Buffalo Bob

RE: missing flow rate chart data - Buffalo Bob - 01-10-2015

Hello Sleeprider,

I tried your suggestion and it does work if you have the charts displayed. Unfortunately the flow chart is missing so I can not reset it. The flow chart does not show up on the drop down box of available charts.

I was looking at another thread today - someone else has exactly the same problem. He is using the same machine that I have (F&P ICON) and he stated that after 31 Dec 14 - he could not longer view the Flow chart. He thought maybe F&P has come out with a firmware update to fix this problem.

Will see what happens - will watch the other thread - maybe someone else has another solution.

Thanks for your reply.

Buffalo Bob

RE: missing flow rate chart data - justMongo - 01-10-2015

Bob:

Re-read that thread. I think he stated that he thought a firmware update created the problem for him that began on 20 30 DEC 14.

Gruß,

Mongo

edit: should read 30 DEC

RE: missing flow rate chart data - Buffalo Bob - 01-10-2015

Hello Mongo,

Your right - I interpreted what Woodslinger wrote as being a fix to the problem. But evidently the firmware update might have caused the problem. But my DME provider provided me my F&P ICON machine with USB stick originally and have not provided me with another USB stick that could have contained the firmware change. I email my CPAP data to my DME who inturn run it through their software and mail copies to me and my doctor.

I would just like to be able to view the flow data that I previously viewed before the end of the year.

Like Woodslinger said - if the user is NOT supposed to be able to view the CPAP data - how do we know we have a problem.

Regards,

Bob

RE: missing flow rate chart data - Woodslinger - 01-10-2015

Buffalo -

I see you are required to upload your data also. I suspect that firmware patches and such would be downloaded to us at the same time. Then, when we put our USB back into our machine, hey - presto!, the patch, update, prescription change, whatever, gets installed onto the machine.

RE: missing flow rate chart data - justMongo - 01-10-2015

The ResMed machines can have their settings changed via the SD card.
I don't think firmware is done that way (for ResMed.)
F&P, perhaps so.