Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? (/Thread-Z1-Auto-anyone-have-a-clinician-manual)

Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? - goldbergsfg - 01-09-2015

Looking to be able to adjust my new machine. Anyone have a manual? Thanks

RE: Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? - PollCat - 01-09-2015

Yes we do; click on the CPAP Setup Manuals button at the top of this page.

Oops! Are looking for a S9 manual or a Z1 manual? Both are available from the cited link - you just have to scroll down to the bottom of that page. Bigwink

RE: Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? - trish6hundred - 01-09-2015

Hi goldbergsfg,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post an much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy and I hope you like your new Z1 Auto.

RE: Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? - goldbergsfg - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 12:07 AM)PollCat Wrote: Yes we do; click on the CPAP Setup Manuals button at the top of this page.

Oops! Are looking for a S9 manual or a Z1 manual? Both are available from the cited link - you just have to scroll down to the bottom of that page. Bigwink
Thank you for the rapid response. My S9 is my main home system. I recently purchased the Z1-AUTO for traveling.

I did check the CPAP manual area and it appears that only the original Z1 was listed and not the new Z1 auto. The instructions were clear " - If your CPAP is not on the above list, we do not have a manual for it..." so I did not email a request since my specific model was not listed.

I generally like to use the AUTO mode (APAP) to find a good setting and then lock it in by changing to CPAP mode. I've been using a CPAP for about 9 years and my Sleep Doctor suggested this instead of recurring sleep studies, and since I bought the Z1 from the factory, I do not have a clinician to make the changes. The Sleep Doc will not touch machinery to make adjustments. I do this with my S9 and it works great.

Any help in locating the clinician instructions for the Z1-AUTO will be much appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

RE: Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? - SuperSleeper - 01-09-2015

We don't yet have a copy of the Clinician Manual for the new Z1 Auto. It's a brand new machine that just came out.

If anyone has a copy of the Clinician Setup Manual, please email to me at apneaboard@gmail.com so we can make it available to others.

Thanks.

RE: Z1 Auto anyone have a clinician manual? - PeterChgo - 01-27-2015

(01-09-2015, 10:13 PM)goldbergsfg Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 12:07 AM)PollCat Wrote: Yes we do; click on the CPAP Setup Manuals button at the top of this page.

Thank you for the rapid response. My S9 is my main home system. I recently purchased the Z1-AUTO for traveling.

I did check the CPAP manual area and it appears that only the original Z1 was listed and not the new Z1 auto. The instructions were clear " - If your CPAP is not on the above list, we do not have a manual for it..." so I did not email a request since my specific model was not listed.

I generally like to use the AUTO mode (APAP) to find a good setting and then lock it in by changing to CPAP mode. I've been using a CPAP for about 9 years and my Sleep Doctor suggested this instead of recurring sleep studies, and since I bought the Z1 from the factory, I do not have a clinician to make the changes. The Sleep Doc will not touch machinery to make adjustments. I do this with my S9 and it works great.

Any help in locating the clinician instructions for the Z1-AUTO will be much appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I don't have the actual manual but I do know how to adjust the pressures.

As with the original Z1, Press and Hold the Power Button until the high pressure setting appears.
If pressures are locked, indicated by LOC, press and hold both arrow buttons at the same time.
Adjust the pressure up and down with the arrows.
Press and hold the power button to save the setting.
Then the lower pressure will appear and can be adjusted the same way.

The cool thing is you can adjust all the setting via the Bluetooth software.

Good luck!