Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[CPAP] Question - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [CPAP] Question (/Thread-CPAP-Question)

Question - kaustin6 - 02-01-2015

I have not used my cpap machine in over a year is there any way it could cause any pain in my shoulder and/or neck pain. also I was going to start using it, But I feel like I don't get enough air to breath. (it has been unpluged all this time could it have lost its setting.
thanks

RE: Question - DeepBreathing - 02-01-2015

G'day kaustin6, welcome to Apnea Board

I wouldn't normally expect a CPAP to cause neck or shoulder pain. It's conceivable that wearing the mask might cause you to sleep in an uncomfortable position which might put some strain on your neck or shoulder.

As for the other questions. It's really hard to advise you without knowing the make & model of your machine or your settings. Please fill in your profile to help us help you.

RE: Question - trish6hundred - 02-01-2015

Hi kaustin6,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Which machine do you have? It would be helpful if you put it into your profile so people could helpp you better.
Much success to you and hopefully, you can have better success this time around.

RE: Question - me50 - 02-01-2015

wow I replied to this thread and none of my post are here

RE: Question - vsheline - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 01:12 AM)kaustin6 Wrote: also I was going to start using it, But I feel like I don't get enough air to breath. (it has been unpluged all this time could it have lost its setting.

Hi kaustin6, welcome to Apnea Board.

I wouldn't expect the machine to forget it's settings from being without power for a year or three.

It is common to feel uncomfortable if the Pressure or Start Pressure is too low, such as less than 6 or 8.

What DeepBreathing wrote.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

RE: Question - PaulaO2 - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 03:17 PM)me50 Wrote: wow I replied to this thread and none of my post are here

Check your post history (found here). I think you put it in another thread called "Still Tired".

RE: Question - justMongo - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 04:29 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 03:17 PM)me50 Wrote: wow I replied to this thread and none of my post are here

Check your post history (found here). I think you put it in another thread called "Still Tired".

or, done what I have done... hit preview, then forgot to hit post.

RE: Question - me50 - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 04:29 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:

Yea, I did check my post history but just didn't realize the OP did as I suggested and open a new thread. oh well