Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset (/Thread-Questions-about-Resmed-Airsense-10-Autoset)

Pages: 1 2

Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - sleepless-in-manila - 03-01-2015

I recently bought a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset. I know it has a powersave feature but would it be better to unplug it after use or just leave it plugged it the wall socket?

Since I do not live in the US and cannot use the auto syncing of sleep therapy data - will the Resmed 5.3 software work with my device?

Sleep-well

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - PaytonA - 03-01-2015

Good machine!!

Yes, Rescan 5.3 will work with your shiny new APAP....So will Sleepyhead latest testing version.

It would be good to leave it plugged in for about an hour after cessation of use to allow it to use its blower to keep the innards dried out. I do not remember the exact period that the blower runs for after shut down but an hour should be sufficient.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Mr. Van Winkle - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 06:41 PM)sleepless-in-manila Wrote: I recently bought a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset. I know it has a powersave feature but would it be better to unplug it after use or just leave it plugged it the wall socket?

Since I do not live in the US and cannot use the auto syncing of sleep therapy data - will the Resmed 5.3 software work with my device?

Sleep-well

Welcome!
Yes just leave it plugged in. and ResScan will work with your SD card, just remember to lock the sd card before you plug it into your computer card reader and unlock when you put it back in your Airsence Autoset 10.
Sleep-well

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Mr. Van Winkle - 03-01-2015

Also you may what to try Sleepyhead some of us like to use it more than ResScan , I do have both but between MyAir and Sleepyhead I rarely use ResScan.

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - trish6hundred - 03-01-2015

Hi sleepless-in-manila,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I leave mine plugged in all the time.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - sleepless-in-manila - 03-02-2015

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

In the daily report, what do they mean with "usage rate"? Coz if I sleep at midnight and wake up at 6 am - my usage rate is just half the number of hours of the total amount of sleep I got that night. Can anyone clear this up?

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Mike91326 - 03-02-2015

(03-02-2015, 06:07 PM)sleepless-in-manila Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

In the daily report, what do they mean with "usage rate"? Coz if I sleep at midnight and wake up at 6 am - my usage rate is just half the number of hours of the total amount of sleep I got that night. Can anyone clear this up?

Did you purchase your A10 from the USA? It sounds like the machine's time is not set to your local time.

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - sleepless-in-manila - 03-02-2015

@mike91326

Yes I had the machine bought in the US. Thats probably it, is it possible to just change the time? How do I do it?

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Mike91326 - 03-02-2015

Go to the top of this page and click on "CPAP Setup Manuals". Scroll down to "Clinician Setup Manual" (Section Three) for info on how to send an e-mail to get the A-10's clinician manual. That is where you will find how to change the time.

RE: Questions about Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - eseedhouse - 03-02-2015

(03-02-2015, 07:18 PM)Mike91326 Wrote: Go to the top of this page and click on "CPAP Setup Manuals". Scroll down to "Clinician Setup Manual" (Section Three) for info on how to send an e-mail to get the A-10's clinician manual. That is where you will find how to change the time.

Press on the little round dial while simultaneously holding the "Home" button at the bottom for around 10 secs and the "clinician" setting will come up. From there you can reset the time (and nearly everything else).