Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? (/Thread-The-Sleep-Gasket-anyone-used-this)

The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - worn_out_in_lebanon - 03-26-2015

It's B00KDOKQZC on Amazon. I have one coming soon. Three pack, each one supposed to be good for a month.

This afternoon I noticed my nose is peeling, like a sunburn, but not from the sun, from the abrasion of the ffm I was using last week.

I'm using the P10 pillow now, but still have the ffm as a backup.

Would like to have the ffm be comfortable, and work, when/if needed.

RE: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - truetopath - 03-26-2015

I haven't used them, but good luck finding comfort

RE: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - jtietze - 10-13-2015

I started using them this year and they really work great. I will not use any other. I wash them in baby shampoo and get up to two months per gasket.

The only minor issue is that they block the vision totally.

I REALLY LIKE THEM AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

RE: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - regbeach - 10-14-2015

Is it used to prevent leaks or to improve comfort? Is it the same as what I've seen called FFM liners?
Thanks for explaining and good luck.

RE: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - Snowbird47 - 10-14-2015

(03-26-2015, 02:56 PM)worn_out_in_lebanon Wrote: It's B00KDOKQZC on Amazon. I have one coming soon. Three pack, each one supposed to be good for a month.

This afternoon I noticed my nose is peeling, like a sunburn, but not from the sun, from the abrasion of the ffm I was using last week.

Amazon can find no such number, nor anything called the Sleep Gasket. More info would be appreciated.

RE: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - OpalRose - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 09:23 AM)Snowbird47 Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 02:56 PM)worn_out_in_lebanon Wrote: It's B00KDOKQZC on Amazon. I have one coming soon. Three pack, each one supposed to be good for a month.

Amazon can find no such number, nor anything called the Sleep Gasket. More info would be appreciated.

Note: worn-out post is from March. Items change on amazon quite frequently.

RE: The Sleep Gasket - anyone used this? - worn_out_in_lebanon - 10-20-2015

Hmmm. It's showing no longer available. Google search is turning up almost nothing too. Not sure what happened to that product. I ended up switching back to a P10 nasal pillow so didn't need this type of product anymore. Thinking about trying the new DreamWear mask soon.