Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Transcend auto fault - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: Transcend auto fault (/Thread-Transcend-auto-fault)

Transcend auto fault - fff1954 - 04-10-2015

I'm a new user to this forum , and maybe this subject has been discussed prior, however maybe someone has had the same problem. I have a transcend auto, which I have used while traveling over the last 8-9 months. During my current trip overseas, my transcend powers up and but stops after 30 seconds. It appears to be pushing much higher air pressure out and then turning off. It seems in the transcend manual that this is a fault, which causes 3 flashing lights on the right hand indicator from the power button.

Would any one have any ideas of what this is, how I could fix it, what has caused it ?
With thanks

RE: Transcend auto fault - trish6hundred - 04-10-2015

Hi fff1954,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not sure what would cause the problem you're having with your machine.
Hang in there for ideas and suggestions and much success to you. Hope you are able to get your machine working.

RE: Transcend auto fault - trailrider - 04-10-2015

Was it using an incorrect power source? 220 vs 110? Shut down would protect it.

RE: Transcend auto fault - OMyMyOHellYes - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 08:45 PM)trailrider Wrote: Was it using an incorrect power source? 220 vs 110? Shut down would protect it.

Power brick will handle both currents - it doesn't care which.

OMMOHY

RE: Transcend auto fault - justMongo - 04-11-2015

The manual says (for 3 flashes on the LED):
"While delivering therapy, the pressure sensor measured a
pressure greater than 30 cm-H2O. This could be due to a
"pinched" or disconnected pressure sense tube. This could also
be due to faulty pressure sensor or electronics."

RE: Transcend auto fault - Transcend Sleep Therapy - 04-13-2015

(04-10-2015, 05:27 PM)fff1954 Wrote: I'm a new user to this forum , and maybe this subject has been discussed prior, however maybe someone has had the same problem. I have a transcend auto, which I have used while traveling over the last 8-9 months. During my current trip overseas, my transcend powers up and but stops after 30 seconds. It appears to be pushing much higher air pressure out and then turning off. It seems in the transcend manual that this is a fault, which causes 3 flashing lights on the right hand indicator from the power button.

Would any one have any ideas of what this is, how I could fix it, what has caused it ?
With thanks

Hi FFF1954,

This is the official account for Transcend CPAP. If you're experiencing issues with your device, please give our customer service a call 877-621-9626 or info@somnetics.com. They will be able to help you sort out the issue and get you a replacement if one is needed.