Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada (/Thread-How-to-adjust-clock-on-Philips-System-One-for-Canada)

How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - dozydave - 04-30-2015

My times are off by an hour when viewed through Sleepyhead. Should I adjust to local time through Sleepyhead or through my machine? How is it done as I can't find anything written.

RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - DocWils - 04-30-2015

Adjust it via Sleepyhead - the downside of the PRS is that the clock can only be set at the factory or the technician's.

RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - dozydave - 04-30-2015

How do I do via Sleepyhead? I've looked and can't find it (but then again I say that to my wife all the time)

RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - Crimson Nape - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 01:24 PM)dozydave Wrote: How do I do via Sleepyhead? I've looked and can't find it (but then again I say that to my wife all the time)

File->Preferences->CPAP->CPAP Clock Drift

Using Clock Drift will allow SleepyHead to report the actual time based on your time zone. This doesn't adjust the PRS1's time, it uses the drift setting to add/subtract to the time that the PRS1 is reporting.

RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - dozydave - 04-30-2015

Got it, thanks.

Dave

RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - GeoffD - 04-30-2015

Wouldn't Canada use "metric time"? None of that 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute nonsense 'Muricans use. 8 hours is 33.3 centadays. "Just a milliday" instead of "Just a minute". Smile

RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - FieldEngineer - 08-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 02:00 PM)sgearhart Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 01:24 PM)dozydave Wrote: How do I do via Sleepyhead? I've looked and can't find it (but then again I say that to my wife all the time)

File->Preferences->CPAP->CPAP Clock Drift

Using Clock Drift will allow SleepyHead to report the actual time based on your time zone. This doesn't adjust the PRS1's time, it uses the drift setting to add/subtract to the time that the PRS1 is reporting.

The machine has a fixed clock set to GMT (or UT, Universal time). The correct way to see reports with the right time is to properly set your computer to your local time zone. The software then calculates the necessary offset during data download.

The clock drift adjustment is only intended to correct clock inaccuracies, not to account for time zones.

RE: How to adjust clock on Philips System One for Canada - zonk - 08-30-2015

The new 'Dream Station' machine have a clock can be set to match local time

At last, they listened ...

Coffee