Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. (/Thread-User-s-Manual-for-the-OmniLab-Titration-system-and-its-software)

User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. - BiLevel48 - 05-01-2015

I have searched everywhere online, to attempt to find a free version of the OmniLab Advanced Titration System/Software User's Manual. It does not exist. Can somebody help me, PLEASE? I want a PDF, or some SOME COPY of the User's Manual for the software, AND the PAP Titration System. I cannot pay, and I am so sorry. I would love to get my hands on the greatest PAP Titration system's user's manual. Seriously. I WOULD!!!!

RE: User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. - PollCat - 05-02-2015

Since you are using a ResMed machine, why do you want a copy of Philips OmniLab Advanced Sleep Titration System manual?

RE: User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. - BiLevel48 - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 08:28 AM)PollCat Wrote: Since you are using a ResMed machine, why do you want a copy of Philips OmniLab Advanced Sleep Titration System manual?
OK. I do not want to sound strange, but do to my life around equipment, and my life of like 60+ operations, I have always had a profound interest in the Medical field. I mean, I love it beyond words. I love different pieces of equipment like HFOV, ECMO, and a lot of other stuff. I like to read different User manuals. I hope this does not creep anybody out. I just ask that somebody please please, supply me with a user's manual to the OmniLab Advanced Titration system. PLEASE. I love this stuff beyond description.

RE: User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. - big_dave - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 08:56 AM)BiLevel48 Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 08:28 AM)PollCat Wrote: Since you are using a ResMed machine, why do you want a copy of Philips OmniLab Advanced Sleep Titration System manual?
OK. I do not want to sound strange, but do to my life around equipment, and my life of like 60+ operations, I have always had a profound interest in the Medical field. I mean, I love it beyond words. I love different pieces of equipment like HFOV, ECMO, and a lot of other stuff. I like to read different User manuals. I hope this does not creep anybody out. I just ask that somebody please please, supply me with a user's manual to the OmniLab Advanced Titration system. PLEASE. I love this stuff beyond description.

Maybe try the library of a medical school?

RE: User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. - BiLevel48 - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 10:46 AM)big_dave Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 08:56 AM)BiLevel48 Wrote:

Maybe try the library of a medical school?

You know what? That sounds like a wonderful idea. I am going to do that. I really hope I find something. I honestly do.

RE: User's Manual for the OmniLab Titration system and its software. - truetopath - 05-02-2015

You could possibly ask a sleep lab if they have one you can look at too. The worst they can do is say no.

(05-02-2015, 11:55 AM)truetopath Wrote: You could possibly ask a sleep lab if they have one you can look at too. The worst they can do is say no.

You know, that is a wonderful idea. Thank you very very much. I really think that is a wonderful wonderful idea. Who knows, the PSG Laboratory might even have it in PDF form too. You know, your idea really might just be the success that I need.