Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
Disappearing SleepyHead Data - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Software Support Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Software-Support-Forum)
+--- Thread: Disappearing SleepyHead Data (/Thread-Disappearing-SleepyHead-Data)

Disappearing SleepyHead Data - captzero - 06-07-2015

After 80+ days of ineffective CPAP therapy, I made an appointment to see my sleep physician. He agreed that we hadn’t quite nailed it yet. It was decided to change from CPAP (fixed @ 9cmH2O) to APAP Variable mode. Does anyone know why I no longer have any info in SleepyHead’s daily Machine Settings panel? It now says: ‘Machine Settings Unavailable’ and ‘This day has missing pressure, mode and settings data’. Will the info show again after the 30 days of APAP therapy?

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - krelvin - 06-07-2015

was that after one night or multiple nights using the machine after the change.

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - captzero - 06-07-2015

Hi krelvin,
The Machine Settings info disappeared as soon as the machine was reset to variable mode (Tue night). All previous sessions have the Machine Settings data.

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - krelvin - 06-07-2015

You might try removing power from the unit completely for a bit and then plugging it back in. Possible it might be confused.

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - captzero - 06-08-2015

(06-07-2015, 07:24 PM)krelvin Wrote: You might try removing power from the unit completely for a bit and then plugging it back in. Possible it might be confused.

Gave that a go but no banana. Not to worry. My numbers are good now and I feel a whole lot better.

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - jfmaheux - 08-02-2015

Hi
I think I might be having a "similar" problem?
I used a AirSense machine for a week, and now moved to a Respironics. Yesterday when I imported my new data, I could see those from both machines. This morning, as I added new data from the Respironics, all the AirSense data are gone.

I tried rebuilding AirSense CPAP data many times: it says it works but the data is still now showing in the software. I do, however, see it all in my data folder.

What's wrong? What can I do? I really need this data now....

(yes, I tried quitting the software a few times..).

I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 on a mac

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - ISnoreBadly - 08-03-2015

(06-07-2015, 04:34 PM)captzero Wrote: After 80+ days of ineffective CPAP therapy, I made an appointment to see my sleep physician. He agreed that we hadn’t quite nailed it yet. It was decided to change from CPAP (fixed @ 9cmH2O) to APAP Variable mode. Does anyone know why I no longer have any info in SleepyHead’s daily Machine Settings panel? It now says: ‘Machine Settings Unavailable’ and ‘This day has missing pressure, mode and settings data’. Will the info show again after the 30 days of APAP therapy?

I had the same thing happen. I put my 460 into "auto trial" mode for 3 days to see how I would do it with it, for those days SleepHead says the same thing on the top and down towards the bottom of that same window where it normally has "Machine Settings" it says "Machine Settings Unavailable". Fr the days (before and after) where I had it set to CPAP it has data listed in both sections.

I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 on Windows 8.1.

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - Terry - 08-03-2015

(06-07-2015, 04:34 PM)captzero Wrote: After 80+ days of ineffective CPAP therapy, I made an appointment to see my sleep physician. He agreed that we hadn’t quite nailed it yet. It was decided to change from CPAP (fixed @ 9cmH2O) to APAP Variable mode. Does anyone know why I no longer have any info in SleepyHead’s daily Machine Settings panel? It now says: ‘Machine Settings Unavailable’ and ‘This day has missing pressure, mode and settings data’. Will the info show again after the 30 days of APAP therapy?

Try making a new SleepyHead profile and re-importing your data. When it starts up, select "new profile" and pick a new name.

I don't have time to check the code right now, but it may be confused that the same machine was manual and is now automatic, or in trial mode.

RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data - jfmaheux - 08-03-2015

found my problem: for some reason, in the preferences, the date for the "do not import data prior to.." box was change, and so even though the data are there already (imported), they do not show. Kind of a bug / mis-identify function...

(08-02-2015, 07:56 AM)jfmaheux Wrote: Hi
I think I might be having a "similar" problem?
I used a AirSense machine for a week, and now moved to a Respironics. Yesterday when I imported my new data, I could see those from both machines. This morning, as I added new data from the Respironics, all the AirSense data are gone.

I tried rebuilding AirSense CPAP data many times: it says it works but the data is still now showing in the software. I do, however, see it all in my data folder.

What's wrong? What can I do? I really need this data now....

(yes, I tried quitting the software a few times..).

I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 on a mac