Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
An Apology - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: An Apology (/Thread-An-Apology--9938)

An Apology - Bompa - 06-17-2015

Hello to All:
It’s been my practice, in the past, to try and send a personal “Welcome Aboard” private message to all new members when they register to Apnea Board Forum.
Over the past few months I have been unable to attend to my duties as a Forum Moderator and as your Official Greeter.
I’m taking this opportunity to post a blanket “Welcome Aboard” message to all new members of the ABF along with my apology for slacking in my duties.
Hopefully, circumstances, in the near future, will permit me to get back on track and do my job.
I thought I should do this so SuperSleeper will still be able to give me a raise in popcorn and coffee.

Hi Everyone Welcome

Welcome aboard our friendly and informative forum and the “Royal Order of HoseHeads”... In here we help each other and have a bit of fun doing so at the same time.

You will find a lot of good advice and assistance here in regards to your Sleep Apnea queries.

We have several specialized forum topics to make it easier for you to do searches. Please feel free to browse through these forums and offer any suggestions to help a member out. If you have a question you can’t find an answer for--just ask by posting it in the appropriate Forum!

Once again “Welcome” and please be sure to read our Forum Rules. They are there for your security and guidance. We continually monitor the forum and its posts to see that the rules are followed. We don’t want our members being harassed or their feelings hurt by abusive people.

It’s very important that you keep your Personal Profile Data (i.e. Machine, mask type, etc.) up to date. When you ask a question we can give a better answer if we know what devices you are using.

If you're a brand new Sleep Apnea patient, we recommend the video entitled, "Understanding Sleep Disordered Breathing". You can view this video at the very bottom of our Wiki Home Page, HERE. Be sure to scroll to the BOTTOM of the Wiki page!

After reading my ramblings would you please take a couple of seconds and answer a short 2 question Survey for me? I'd really like to know if my welcome messages are appreciated or not and worth the effort. Click HERE to take the Survey. Your responses are anonymous.

All our Advisory Members are looking forward to reading your posts and helping to answer your questions.

Keep Happy! Bigwink
Your friend in the “Royal Order of HoseHeads”
Bompa oldman
Staff Member / Monitor / Greeter

RE: An Apology - trailrider - 06-17-2015

Welcome back Bompa! Real life has a habit of getting in the way of virtual life!
Trish has been filling in for you very well. I have felt welcome since I stumbled upon this oasis of help and humour.

RE: An Apology - justMongo - 06-18-2015

bump...